Chapter 4

It's been two weeks. THE WHOLE FREAKING two weeks,I was just practicing to fulfill my mission. And I just hate this. Ugghhh.....This is very tiring. And I don't know anything about SU.

Now I am walking back to my apartment. It's getting late. As I was outside of the building, suddenly my phone rang. I answered it.

On call...

??:"Hello..."

Sn:"Hey..why did you call me?"

??:"Meet me at the park which is near from FANTAGIO."

Sn:"Okay."
He ended up the call. I sighed. Why he want to meet me now? I shrugged it and started walking where he told me to meet him. I was crossing a bridge, coz this bridge led to the park. Suddenly I saw a familiar face and it was.....EUNWOOO?
What is he doing here? Wait-he is with some people who are black dressed up and he looks like he is senseless. I am damn sure they are SU's people. They are carrying him into a big van. I have to save him. I ran towards them.

Sn:"Hey..you. Stop what you were doing."
They looked at me and loughed.

Man 1:"Hey....babygirl. You are so..hot."

Sn:"SHUT YOUR FUC*KING MOUTH. LEAVE HIM."

Man 2:"Oh...so you are cursing? Good..What will you do if we don't leave him?"he said while walking towards me.

Sn:"Then I will give you death."
The man stand in front of me.

Man 2:"Oh.. really?Guys...I think we should bring this girl too. Then we can enjoy ourselves."
He was about to grab my hand but failed. Coz I grabbed his hand and twisted it. He was groaning in pain. I kicked his stomach very hard. He was laying on the floor in pain while another fool came towards me and was about to punch me but I dodge it and started punching him on his face and then I did some karate fight with all of them. They all drove away and left eunwoo here. Suddenly out of nowhere Moonbin came and looked at eunwoo with a concern face . He Started asking who did that. I just shut him up and said to bring him home. Then he carried eunwoo.

Sn:"If anyone ask what happened tell them that you found him here."

MB:"Okay."
He said and started walking towards their dorm.
I sighed and turned around. I started walking by saying,

Sn:"I think, I can't meet with him now. I should go back home."

I went home, took bath, finished dinner, did my night routine and drifted into sleep.

??Pov...

I wasn't able to meet with her. I wanna talk with her, coz we didn't able to talk with each other. I really miss her....

Eunwoo's Pov

I woke up with a little headache. I opened my eyes and realized that I am in my dorm. Suddenly I remember everything that happened to me. I was walking through the bridge while sipping from my coffee. Actually I was missing Soyeona. I hope we can meet again. But suddenly someone inject me from my back and everything went black. Then how I am here? I stood up from my bed and walked to the living room. There I saw my members sitting on the couch with manager Nim. Suddenly Rocky saw me.

RK:"Hyung...you woke up?"
Then everyone came and hugged me. They make me sit on the couch.

MJ:"Ya...what happened to you? You know how much worried we were?"he said making his teary voice.

Sh:"Hyung, are you okay?"he asked me with a most worried face which I returned with a smile and nod.

Manager Noh:"Eunwoo. What happened to you?"

Ew:"First of all tell me who brought me here?"
They all pointed at Moonbin who was sitting in front of me.

MB:"Yes. Me. I was walking through the bridge when suddenly I saw you laying there on the floor. Then I brought you here."

JJ:"Ya.. what happened to you,tell us"
I explain to them everything,they were all in shock.

Manager Noh:"You should be careful from next time. Boys, don't go alone outside, okay? It's maybe a sasaeng. I will talk about this with our CEO."he said and walked away. Before going he again said,"Be careful"

JJ:"Eunwoo, next time when you go outside, take permission from me first,okay? And you boys too."Aww..such a great leader.
Everyone:"Ne"

MB:"But I am happy that he is fine."
They all started talking about my incident while something hit me.
If this was a sasaeng, then why did he/she left there? Why didn't he/she brought me with him/her? Well.. that's very strange.

???'s Pov

On call..

???:"Hello..Jack."

Jack:"Yes, mam."

???:"Find them who wanted to kidnap Cha eunwoo. Find where they go. Search every CCTV footage."

Jack:"Yes, mam."

I hang up the phone.

???:"You did a very big mistake. You will regret it."*smirk*
Suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller id and received it.

On call...

?:"Hello.."

???:"Yes,tell me. Why did you call me?"

?:"The boys are thinking that it happened by a sasaeng"he loughed. I loughed too.

???:"Oh.. really! Well...let them to think that. It would be very easy for us to handle."

?:"Yes..by the way don't worry. Everything is okay here."

???:"Okay,good. Keep a eye on them. See you later. Goodnight."

?:"Goodnight."
He hang up.

Ugghh....I will teach you a good lesson soon, Mr...just wait.

Hello guys!!How you all are doing. I hope fine. Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for you reading. But don't forget to vote astro and stream after midnight. Fighting Rohas. Bye....