Chapter 12

After few minutes she noticed that someone sat beside her...It was none other than...................
Eunwoo.

Soyeona's Pov

I didn't looked at him. I was looking at the ground. We stayed like that for some moment. No one dared to say anything. After few minutes, eunwoo spoke.

Ew:"Soyeona.....I know you are mad. Obviously you have the right to be mad. But, we didn't think that much. We all were exhausted after the practice. We were that tired that we forgot about the killer. Actually, we aren't used to it. We are really sorry."I didn't said anything. I was quite. Tears was threatening in my eyes. He took a deep breath and said aging.

Ew:"I know how much you care for us. I know, we did a mistake. But-but plz don't be mad. Give us another chance. I promise, we won't do it again."I can't Bare it anymore. I burst into tears. Eunwoo panicked and hugged me immediately. I cried hard into his chest.

Ew:"Don't cry. Plz, I don't like it, when you cry."he stroke my hair gently.

Sn:"I already forgave you all. But I am not crying for this. I-I am crying because-because I shouted at them. I shouted at him. You know, in my entire life, I had never shouted on them. They were like my family. But-but..today...I..I shouted on them. And the worst part is, I-I saw tears in his eyes."I said while crying.

Ew:"About whom you are talking?"

Sn:"Moonbin."he stopped stroking.  

Sn:"You know, I am so mean. I forgot that he is a human also. He can do mistakes. I just always drown him with works and expect to not doing any mistakes. And about Rocky, I also did bad with him. He is like my younger brother. I also hurt him.
How will I face them? I just shouted at them. They were always there, whenever I needed. Whenever I called, they would come and help me. Specially Moonbin. He even sacrificed himself for me once. And here I am. I am a very bad Noona and friend."I cried more.

Ew:"Don't worry. He will understand you. Okay."he broke the hug and cupped my cheeks. He looked into my eyes deeply. Suddenly he pulled me closer and without me knowing, he kissed me. O. M. G. He freaking took my 2nd kiss? Well..you are wondering, why I am saying 2nd kiss. Well, actually...my first kiss was taken by Mr.Moonbin. Wanna know how? Well...
Flashback.....

I was 18 years old. I and Moonbin were practicing in our mafia place. I  was shooting at the middle of a round board. Moonbin was throwing knife to a doll's whole body. Suddenly he broke the silence.

MB:"Soo...wanna do something interesting?"he said all of a sudden. I looked at him.

Me:"What are you saying?"I asked confusedly.

MB:"Let's fight together."he smirked. I smirked also. Well..he is so strong. He have a good muscular body. But I am not less strong at all. We stand at the middle of  the room. Then we started fighting. I punched him but he dodged all of them. He also tried to punch but I somehow escaped. I Did some tricks but didn't helped at all. Suddenly I kicked his leg to make him fall but instead something happened that I regret. He fall along with me on the ground. He was top of me. But the worse and shocking part was, he kissed me. I mean... without our will our lips met. Our eyes were looking at each other. No one pulled back. We just stayed in this position. After few minutes, I came back in my sense as I widen my eyes. I quickly pushed him away and stand up. I blushed so hard. He didn't stand up. He was sitting there, probably in shock. Suddenly something hit my mind. He just took my..... FIRST KISS. I was embarrassed that I ran from there. After that, we didn't met each other for 3 days.

End of flashback....
That's why, it's my 2nd kiss. Actually, my 2nd kiss was precious to me also as Moonbin took my first kiss without any intention. Wow...how weird. My first kiss is taken by Moonbin. And now, my 2nd kiss is taken by eunwoo. Oh..God. I saw him. His eyes were closed. I wasn't in mind. It took me sometime to process the situation. When I came back in my sense I quickly pulled away from the kiss. He looked at me. I was blushing so hard.

Sn:"Umm...E-eunwoo. I-I h-have to go to h-home. Seeyoutomorrow."I stuttered firstly and end up rapping at the end. He chuckled at my cuteness. Then I rushed towards my home. On my way, I was thinking about what just happened. Remembering the moment I blushed again. But...I don't know why, something was off. I don't feel that much happy which I thought I will be. Why I feel like that? What happened with me? Ahhh.....I should sleep to ease my mind.

Meanwhile euwnoo was sitting on the bench smiling like an idiot. He was so happy.

Little did they knew, that there was someone who saw them kissing and now.........the person is crying.

Hi Guys!!How are you? Hope that you will like this chapter. I turned the story a little. I hope you will like it. Do, you know who was the person? If you know, then answer me at the comment box. And don't forget to vote. I will update soon. Bye.....