Chapter 25

After what Rocky said to me, I was confused. Confused by my own feelings. I was sitting on my bed, thinking so hard. I think, I should sleep now.

Tomorrow morning...

I was getting ready for the party. My dad called me for like three times. Why he is so excited? Is something going to happen?

I got ready.

I went to my car and told my driver the location. After sometime we reached there. I went outside and saw a big building. It wasn't FANTAGIO COMPANY. It's another building which was nicely decorated from the outside. Sounds of music was coming from inside. I slowly walked and went inside. I saw many peoples well.. IDOLS. Many mangers and CEO also. Some people were sipping from their wine and talking with each other. Some were sitting on the couch and loughing. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw-

Ew:"Hey.."he smiled.

Sn:"Hello.."I smiled back. Then I saw he was staring at me without saying anything.

Sn:"Is there something wrong?"I said while looking at my dress if something was wrong.

Ew:"You are looking beautiful..."he said while looking at me.
I blushed at his comment. Then suddenly Rocky's words came into my mind. Do you really love eunwoo hyung? With whom you feel so happy?

I have to find out it. I was in my thought that I didn't heard eunwoo was calling me.

Sn:"U-oh..sorry. What was you saying?"

Ew:"What were you thinking?"

Sn:"N-nothing.."then I saw my dad was coming towards me with rest of the boys. Well.. without Bin. I don't know where he is.

Dad:"Aww...my daughter is looking amazing."he said while giving me a hug. I hugged him back. After he pulled away everyone hugged me. Rocky was looking at me like nothing happened. We talked, then finally I asked.

Sn:"Umm.. where is bin?"they all looked at each other. Then suddenly Sanha pointed at my back. I turned to look. When I saw what he was pointing, anger rushed into my body immediately.

Bin was wearing a tuxedo and SinB was also with him. SinB was linking her hand with him like they were a couple. There was a big smile on bin's mouth. He was enjoying so much. I clenched my fist so tightly. I don't know why, but I was feeling angry again and for some reason I don't regret it. How bad I wanna rip SinB's body. UGHHH.....I felt the boys were whispering something but I didn't payed attention.

A/N's Pov

Soyeona was so much angry. Astro was watching her reaction and whispering each other.

Plan successful..MJ said while grinning.
On the other hand, bin didn't noticed Soyeona. He didn't knew she would come. Suddenly Soyeona was distracted by someone's yelling her name. Everyone looked at them even bin also. When he noticed Soyeona, he was lost into her beauty. On the other hand, Soyeona was confused.
She turned and saw-
Her group members. They all ran towards her and gave a big hug.
Yuri:"Yah...we missed you so much."she said while pouting.

Yuna:"Why did you leave the group?"she said in a sad voice.

Sn:"If I stayed in your group, then I will be more popular then you."she joked and loughed a little.

Areum:"Thanks for your help."she said sarcastically. They all loughed and talked for sometime. Suddenly Minji said something.

Minji:"Soyeona, Does Moonbin oppa likes you?"Soyeona looked at her immediately.

Sn:"What are you saying?"she said while loughing.

Minji:"No. Actually, he is been looking at you from the time we came here."she said while looking at someone. They all turned and saw, bin was looking at Soyeona so deeply. But when he noticed them staring at him he quickly looked away. He was blushing in embarrassment. Soyeona was feeling weird inside her stomach. It was none other then butterflies. She was confused by her feelings again.
Soyeona told them it was nothing and excused herself. Because she didn't wanted to hear their questions. She was walking and thinking about her life when suddenly she saw bin coming towards her. She was feeling weird again by his hot look. But she have to manage herself. Bin stood in-front of her and was about to say something. But stopped when someone held his hand. They looked at the person. But Soyeona was glaring at the person.

MB:"Oh..SinB. Did you finished your talk?"

SinB:"Yeah..Catty."Soyeona raised her brow at her nickname.

Sn:"Woah...'Catty?' Good. But this name is so strange."she mockingly said. Bin was confused by her sudden behaviour.

SinB:"Well...He is my good friend. He likes this name anyways."she said while smirking.

SinB:"Am I right Catty?"she looked at bin innocently. Being a innocent and confused guy, bin nodded. He didn't know what was going between them.
Soyeona was boiling so badly.

Sn:"Oh...now you like her nickname then me? Huh?"she said in a angry voice. Bin immediately widen his eyes and shook his head rapidly.

MB:"No.no..no. What ar-"he was cut by SinB.

SinB:"Oh..bin. Is it my lipstick?"she pointed at his tux. They looked and saw a little amount of red lipstick was on his tux's collar which SinB was wearing at her lips.

Soyeona and bin widen their eyes while SinB was smirking. Soyeona looked at bin angrily. Bin shook his head as a 'no' rapidly. His eyes were widen because he was shocked. Before he could say anything, Soyeona went away from there. Bin was very shook. He was so innocent. He didn't know what was happening. He was just thinking,
What did I do?

Hey Guys!! Our poor binnie is in trouble now. Hahaha😂😂. I think, Soyeona won't kill him in the next chapter. Btw, how was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. I will update soon. Plz vote and comment.

A/N:"Don't take this chapter seriously. SinB is not like that. Okay...Bye..."