Chapter 10

I woke up from my bed. I did my morning routine and finished my breakfast. Now I am watching tv. Suddenly something popped into my head. I grabbed my phone and called him.

On phone...

Ew:"Hello."

Me:"Hey, eunwoo. Sorry for disturbing. Are you free today?"

Ew:"Hey, don't worry. And yeah I am free today. But not at night."

Me:"Well...can we meet?"

Ew:"Yeah...sure. when?"

Me:"Umm..In xxxx cafe at 3:00 p.m."

Ew:"Okay, I will be there in time. See ya."

Me:"Bye."

I cut the call and put my phone on the couch. I have to talk with him. He was avoiding me after the incident. Does he hate me?

At 3:00 p.m...

I am waiting for EUNWOO in the cafe. Will he come? Oh.. don't worry,he will come. After few minutes,he came. He was wearing a mask. But I can see his smile. He came towards me and sat in-front of me. A waiter came and we ordered our drinks. Then he start.

Ew:"So, why you wanted to meet me?"

Sn:"Why you were avoiding me?"I didn't waste time. Just asked him.

Ew:"Umm...what?"I think he didn't expect that.

Sn:"I said 'why you were avoiding me?' Did I do something wrong? Do you hate the fact that I am a mafia? Do you hate me?"he quickly shook his head as a 'no'.

Ew:"No no no no...I don't hate you Soyeona. It's not like that."

Sn:"Then why you were avoiding me?"I frowned my face.

Ew:"Oh....actually I wasn't avoiding you. I was just busy."

Sn:"Oh.. really. Then good."
Then a waiter came and gave us our orders. We were sipping our own drinks while suddenly he asked something that shocked me.

Ew:"Is Moonbin your b-boyfriend?"my eyes were widen.

Sn:"What? No! We are best friends."I saw him signed in relief. I frowned a little.

Ew:"Oh..umm..if you don't mind, can you tell me your and Moonbin's friendship story? I mean like 'how did you two met?' and...just like that..you know"

Sn:"Oh....I got it. Well..I will tell you. Actually....I and Moonbin know each other from the diaper time. Moonbin's parents and my parents were good friends. So, we both know each other through our parents. He also lived in my area. Moonbin is actually my most favorite best friend. You know what, he knows me very well from me. He always cares about me so much. He sometimes sacrificed himself for me. In this world, after my parents, he is the one who loves and cares for me. He is so close towards me. I always share with him my everything. When we were at class 4, we met Rocky. He was our new neighbourhood. We met him at a park which was near from our house. He was sitting alone on a bench. Then we became friends slowly. And now we are best friends. We learn fighting, gunning and many other things to become a mafia. So, yeah... that's it."he was quite and listening to me carefully. His right hand was supporting his head as he was staring at me.

Ew:"Wow...I think you and Moonbin is very good friends. Umm..well. Soyeona."

Sn:"Yes.."

Ew:"Why did you wanted to be a mafia?"I was about to answer him but suddenly something caught my eyes. I quickly stand up and grab eunwoo's hand. He was confused. And started asking me what I am doing. But I didn't answer.I Just pay for the drinks and went away from the cafe as soon as possible dragging eunwoo along with me. I walked faster and finally we were standing in front of his car. I let go of his hand.

Ew:"What happened Soyeona? Why you dragged me here?"

Sn:"Actually there was a men of your killer. Who was following us. That's why I brought you here. Now don't waste your time. Before he sees you, go back to your dorm. Okay."I started pushing him to his car.

Ew:"No, you also come. I will drop you in your home."

Sn:"No, eunwoo. I can't. He will definitely follow me. You go. You know I am a mafia. He definitely knows I came here to protect you. I will distract him from you. You quickly run from here before he attack you. I can handle myself."

Ew:"But, I can't leave you."he wined like a baby. I quietly chuckled.

Sn:"No, eunwoo. That's it. Now go. Go.."I pushed him towards his car and finally he is in his car.

Sn:"Okay. Now go. Bye."

Ew:"Aish..how stubborn. Well. Take care and when you went home text me okay."

Sn:"Okay."I chuckled.

Ew:"And yeah Soyeona. One more thing."I frowned.

Sn:"What?"

Ew:"From now on, I will be the third one who will care and love you."I was shocked. I feel my cheeks getting redder. I am blushing. I didn't say anything.

Ew:"Well..bye Soyeona." He quickly waved me and went away from here.
Now I am blushing so hard. My heart kept beating so fast. What's with the feelings?I want to scream...Uuuuhuuuu...I snapped out from my thoughts and focus on the men. I saw the men searching for me. I smirked. Well...It will be fun..

Hello Guys! Sorry I didn't update early. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Well...what do you think, what will happen with the men? What will she do with the men? Does Soyeona fall in love with eunwoo? Well answer me in the comment box and plz vote..love you💓 Byeee...