Chapter 13

Moonbin's Pov

After Soyeona left, eunwoo stood up and ran after her. I was feeling guilty and sad. I made her angry. After few minutes, I stood up and ran outside. I was searching her. I have to talk with her. But where is she? I ran and ran until I reach the park which was near from our company. When I reached there I saw something, which I regret now. I saw Soyeona and eunwoo kissing. They were kissing like lovers. Do they like each other? Are they dating? I quickly ran away from there. I was a crying mess. I like her- no, I love her. I love her so much. I was always in love with her from childhood. But I think, she doesn't like me. She just see me as her friend. Nothing else. I think, I have to move on.

A/N Pov

The person was laying on the floor. Bruises was all over his body. Blood was dripping from his body. He was badly injured from the daily torture.
Suddenly someone opened the door.

Jack:"Feed time~~"he said with a smirk. The person who was laying, wake up.

The person:"Y-you came again? But, whatever you do, I won't tell you anything."he said. Jack groaned.

Jack:"Well you won't tell me right? Then I will show you the hell."he said with a smirk. He hold a wire and put it on the person's body. The person started screaming as he felt current in his body. Jack was enjoying the scene. After few minutes he stopped. The person breathed hardly.

Jack:"Tell me about him or I will give you more pleasure. Do you want?"he smirked again. But soon it vanished.

The person:"Give me, but I will never tell you anything."he spat. Jack groaned in anger. He was about to put the wire again in his body, suddenly someone came. Behind the person  two man was standing.

Jack:"Oh..mam."he bowed quickly.

???:"What happened Jack? Did he spat anything?"

Jack:"No, mam. He didn't. He is just too stubborn."he send death glare to him.

???:"Don't worry,Jack. Let him be himself. We don't need him. I think, we can let him go."everyone stared at the girl in shock. The person who was laying smirked in victory.

Jack:"What? Mam. But-"he got cut by the girl.

???:"Oh..Jack. I brought a girl in this building. She is in my office right now. Her name is 'Laura'."she said while eyeing the person. When the person hear the name, he started screaming.

The person:"NO.. PLZ. DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER. PLZ."she smirked.

???:"Why? Do you know her? Is she your girlfriend? Is she your friend? Or...Is she your secret sister? Whom you hid from everyone."the person was so afraid. He don't know how she got the information of his sister.

The person:"Plz...plz. I am begging you. Don't hurt her."she smirked and opened her hand in front of a guy who was standing right behind her. The guy got the sigh and put a gun on her hand. She held it and slowly went towards the person. The person was so afraid. She bent down to the person's level. She smirked when she saw in his face fear.

???:"I won't do anything to her. Just tell me about him. About his information." The person knew he can't do anything. If he don't tell, they will definitely kill his sister.

The person:"Well...I will tell you. But you have to promise me you won't do anything to my sister."

???:"I won't do anything I promise. And a mafia Queen never break her promise. Now tell me."

The person:"Actually......I don't know that much about him as he doesn't showed up to anyone easily. But...I know something secret about him."

???:"What? Tell me."

The person:"He-he have a brother."

???:"Do you know where he live?"

The person:"Yes."she smirked and stood up.

???:"Jack, take the location and take him and his sister in one of our mansion. They will definitely kill him if they find him."she said and went away from the room. While she was walking she thought, I will see you soon.

Soyeona's Pov

I woke up and got ready. I went to FANTAGIO COMPANY. When I reached there I saw Mr.Kang. When he saw me he smiled. I smiled also. We all started our practice.

Now it was time for leave. I went to Astro's practice room. They all greet me but Bin and Rocky didn't. They were looking down. I have to make everything right.
I slowly went towards Rocky.

Sn:"You know what MJ oppa. I have a complain about two people. They didn't greet me. Not even hug me. What should I do?"MJ oppa chuckled.

Sn:"Oh...Rocky. Tell me, what type of punishment should I give them?"I put a hand on his shoulder as he looked at me.

RK:"Umm...N-noona-"

Ew:"Well.. Soyeona. I think, as a punishment, you should forgive them." He said also putting his hand over my shoulder.

Sn:"Hmm..you are right. Will I do it Rocky?"he looked at me and smiled. He quickly hugged me and cried. I was patting his back.

Sn:"Hey.. don't cry. Aww..my baby. Don't cry. Plz."I broke the hug and wiped his tears. I smiled as well as he.
Then I turned towards the person who was just standing there like a statue. I smiled and jumped in front of him.

Sn:"Yah...do I have to give you an invitation card to hug me? Come on...hug me."he smiled and hugged me tightly. I don't know why, but I like his hug than anyone else. I wanted to stay like this but it will look awkward. So I broke the hug and smiled.

MB:"Sorry..."he said in a low voice.

Sn:"Yah....I am your friend. You don't have to apologize. Between, I am sorry. I shouted at you."he looked at me and smiled. Suddenly eunwoo came.

Ew:"Wow... it's good that you guys solve out everything."

JJ:"Oh..one more thing. Soyeona, do you know what happened to eunwoo last night? Last night when he came to our dorm, he was smiling like an idiot and his cheeks was red. We asked him but he didn't answered. Wait- he went behind you. Did-did something happened between you two?"My face gotten red as I remember last night's incident. They seemed notice that.

MJ:"Aww.....did you guys kis-"he stopped saying when he saw Moonbin leaving the room. He didn't said anything. Just leaved. He kinda looks..................................... ANGRY?

Yo Guys! How are you all? Well..how was this chapter? Good, I hope. Btw, who do you think the Mafia Queen is? How will go Moonbin and Soyeona's relationship? Plz answer me at the comment section. And don't forget to vote. Bye....