Chapter 7

One of them was coming towards us with a knife and was about to attack us but suddenly someone kicked his hand which cause him to drop the knife. We all were in shock. We looked at the person and realized it was............................. Soyeona.

A/N Pov...

Soyeona started fighting with them. A man tried to punch her but she dodged it and twisted his hand very hard which made his bone a little break. Another man came but she also make him lay down on the floor. She was fighting with them so perfectly and professionally. They all were amazed by her. She was fighting with two guys that she didn't noticed some guys were coming towards her from behind with knife and gun. Astro started shouting but suddenly two guys dodged them and made them lay on the floor. And it was...........Moonbin and Rocky....
WHAT????THEY WERE FIGHTING WITH THEM??whole astro thought without Moonbin and Rocky.

Everyone's eyes were widen as Rocky stabbed a knife around a man's shoulder. Rocky didn't seemed feared and bothered with that. He was looking fine like it was very simple. He started fighting with another man.

And Moonbin? Well....Rocky just stabbed a knife but Moonbin just shoot a guy's leg with a gun as he was about to run. He was looking professional. Everyone was shocked by it. They were fighting with them while others were just watching them with wide eyes. They can't believe their eyes. Soon all the guys went away from there and they stopped fighting. After fighting suddenly Moonbin went towards Soyeona with a worried face.

MB:"Suuu....are you okay?"

Sn:"Yeah..bin. I am okay. But are you two okay? And why did you two came here? You were supposed to stand there."she said while whining.

MB:"What are you saying? They were going to attack you. How could I stand there like a pillar?"he said while raising his voice a little. He looked through another direction with anger.

RK:"Yeah..Noona. Hyung is right. You were in danger."he said. She understood his anger. She was about to say sorry him while another voice cut her.

Sn:"Umm...Binn-"

JJ:"Will anyone tell me what is happening here?"he said annoyingly.

MJ:"Yes...and-and how you all were able to fight like a pro? Soyeona, what is this and who are you? Without being professional you can't do this type of fightings. And Bin, how you were able to shoot a man with gun? And Rocky,you stabbed a man but didn't even feared a bit. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? WILL ANYONE TELL ME OR NOT?."He shouted. Everyone held their ears with their hand as his voice was very high.

Sn:"Guys...can we plz talk about it in your dorm?"he looked at everyone.
MJ nodded.

In Astro's dorm...

Everyone (without Moonbin, Rocky and Soyeona):"WHAT??YOU ARE A MAFIA??" They were all in more shock.

Sn:"AISHH...you all are so noisy, you know. "

JJ:"S-soyeona. P-plz tell me it's a prank."he was requesting to tell him that it's false.

Sn:"Sorry but it's not a prank."

Sh:"Noona...will you kill us?"he said in a low and feared voice.

Sn:"Huh? If I wanted to kill you, then why I saved you?"she said  in a 'dud' voice.

MJ:"But, if you are a mafia, than what are you doing here?"

CH:"Is.....Moonbin and Rocky also a mafia?"after a long time he said.

RK:"Yeah..we are."he said proudly. They were in shock again. They can't believe that their friends were mafia. With whom they always worked,with whom they always loughed,with whom they always sang, talked and danced, they were nothing but a mafia?

CH:"Then..what are you all doing here?"

Sn:"Well...we came here for a mission.....

Yo Guys!!How are you all. Hopefully well. Enjoy this chapter and ignore those grammatical mistakes, coz English is not my first language. And plz vote 😭😭and comment😭😭 to support me. Bye....🤧🤧