Chapter 16

Soyeona's Pov

??:"Well...nice to meet you Yang Soyeona."

Me:"Managernim...

JJ:"Mr.Kang?"he said in disbelief.

??:"Hey, don't call me Mr.Kang. I am not Mr.Kang. I am Rend. The greatest mafia of Korea."

Rend's Pov

Everyone was shocked after hearing what I was saying. Well..they should be, cause they didn't knew who I am. Specially the look on soyeona's face. I mentally loughed at her reaction. She always respected me because she thought I am so kind. Hahahah... it's so funny.

MJ:"Why did you kidnapped us?"he shouted.

Me:"Don't you dare to shout. I kidnapped you because of your CEO."I shouted back. Everyone looked at me in confused.

Me:"Well..you don't know right? Well..your company's CEO is my step brother. I was supposed to be the CEO of the company, but No. My freaking dad made him CEO instead of me."[Don't take it seriously. I just made up this]

Sn:"So, why did you kidnapped them? They didn't do anything to you."she shouted.

Me:"Well...you see. Your mam didn't let me to kill the CEO. So, I decided to kill Astro as they are so special to FANTAGIO COMPANY. I knew if I kill them, this company will loss their position."I smirked. They all looked at me in disbelief. But about Moonbin and Rocky...well I can't read their expression. They were just watching blankly. I think they are too shocked. Hahhahaha....Well..who could think that I will be a Mafia..hahah.

Sn:"See...you can do what you want with me. But plz let them go. They had done nothing..."she begged in-front of me. I was enjoying the view.

Me:"Well.. don't worry. I won't hurt until...... your boss come."

Sn:"What? Why do you need her?"

Me:"You don't have to know Princess. It's a matter between us."I smirked at the thought.

Sn:"See...I am just a simple mafia who works for her. She will never come here only to rescue us. Plz...let us go."she cried and begged.

Me:"Aww...princess. Don't cry."

Sn:"I promise we will never tell anyone that we have seen you, and who is you actually. We will go far away from here. Just plz let us go."

Me:"Umm...if you are not for any help, then I shouldn't keep you with us. We should let you go..faaaaaaar away."after hearing my words she smiled. I slowly walked towards her. She was confused by my action. I stopped in front of her.

Me:"Somewhere, where you can live peacefully. In heaven."I whispered. Her eyes immediately went wide when she saw me pointing my gun at her forehead.

Me:"Goodbye princess."I whispered and smirked. I pulled the trigger and ready to shoot. And with that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I shot her.

Eunwoo's Pov

We can't believe what he is saying. We trusted him very much. We thought he was a very kind and good person who we can trust after our manager. I must say he was good at acting-SHUT UP EUNWOO. It's not time for this. I saw how Soyeona looks scared. She was begging to him to let us go. Did she forget about herself? How can be a person that kind? She is making me fall for her more and more and more. Suddenly the guy told her that he will let us go. But he suddenly walked towards her. She was looking confused. Then what he said and did made us shocked. He said he will kill her. He put his gun at her forehead as we screamed out of our lungs. I was crying. I was going to lose her. No that can't be happen. I tried to realize myself but failed as they were holding me tightly. Then the horrible thing happened. He shot her....

Hello...Guys! I know you all are freaking out thinking about what happened in the past chapter. Well...now you know why he is doing this. You will know more. Just keep reading and supporting me. Plz vote and comment. Take care...