Chapter 8

Sn:"Well...we came here for a mission....."

MJ and Sanha: "MISSION?"they shouted.

Sn:"Aisshhhhh....stop shouting. Someone might hear you."I said with a pissed voice. They are really so loud.

CH:"What kind of mission do you have with us?"he asked in annoyance.

Sn:"We came here to save you. Someone is trying to kill you."I said in a serious voice.

Everyone (without Moonbin, Rocky and Soyeona):"WHAT???KILL??"they shouted.

RK:"Stop shouting,hyung. We will be in trouble if someone hear."everyone tried to calm their self.

JJ:"Well..now tell me who is trying to kill us?"

Sn:"We are searching him/her. We will soon find him, but until then we have to protect you."

Ch:"Well...but tell us everything, how you all came here?"

Sn:"Well..we are mafia. We worked for the mafia Queen as she is our boss. Moonbin, Rocky and I, we work together. But bin and Rocky wanted to be an idol. So, they got trained and be an idol. But being an idol was not my choice. I am fine with my mafia job. But one day, our MAFIA QUEEN told me to protect you all from them. So, I came here and being a trainee. Coz, if I stay near you all, I can protect you all."I explained.

MJ:"But you said Moonbin and Rocky is a Mafia also. Then why you came here? Wasn't they enough?"he asked with a furrowed face.

Sn:"Are you dumb? If they fight in front of you then you will suspect. And if they hid themselves  and fight with them then you all will start to find where they go. Hahahah..."I started loughing thinking about those scene.

MJ:"Yeah..yeah..got it."he rolled his eyes.

Ch:"By the way, how did the Mafia Queen know us? And why is she protecting us?"he have a point.

Sn:"We don't know....but you have to promise us to not say anyone this"I held my hand towards them. They all smiled and laid their hands over my hand and said 'promise'. Well....except me ,Rocky and Moonbin.

Then we started talking. Suddenly someone tapped my right shoulder. As I looked at my right side,it was Rocky.

Sn:"What?"
He didn't said anything just signaled me something which I understood. I nodded and turned into my left side. I saw him standing in front of the window with crossed arms. He was staring outside. I stood up. I know he is angry and I know how to ease his anger. I slowly walked towards him and backhugged him. He was startled a little but didn't say anything. I buried my head in his shoulder's crook.

Sn:"I know you are angwy with me."I said in a cute way.

Sn:"I am shuch a phoool right. You were worriedh abowt me buth I was shoo stubbon to reshpet your conshern. I won't do it again."(I am such a fool right. You were worried about me but I was so stubborn to respect your concern)

Suddenly he turned towards me. I broke the hug and looked down. I am so afraid if he would forgive me or not.

Sn:"Showwy..."

He didn't say anything. I can feel his gaze at me. After few minutes silent he chuckled. My face lit up. I looked up and saw him smiling. Oh...this unbelievable, attractive smile can murder anyone.

MB:"Don't worry kitten. How can I stay angry when my kitten is this cute?"he said with a big smile. I smiled widely and quickly hugged him. At First he was a little shock but quickly he hugged me back. I hugged him so tight coz I was so happy that he forgave me. I can't see him angry on me. After all he is my BEST FRIEND. I kept on saying him,

Sn:"Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much binnie. Thank you so much." He just chuckled at my behavior. I was so happy right now.

Little did they know that someone was looking at them with full of jealousy.

Yo Guys!!How are you all. Hopefully well. Enjoy this chapter and ignore those grammatical mistakes, coz English is not my first language. And plz vote 😭😭and comment😭😭 to support me. Bye....🤧🤧