Chapter 14

After that day, Moonbin didn't talk to me that much. He was kind of ignoring me and I don't know why? Did I hurt him? Had I done something wrong? What happened with him? I was in my thought when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at the person and smiled.

Ew:"Hey, what were you thinking?"he said while sitting in-front of me. We were sitting in a cafe. No, we are not dating. We just came here to spend sometime. I sipped my drink.

Sn:"Nothing. Just wondering what happened with Bin..."

Ew:"Why?"he said while raising a brow. I looked at him and signed in frustration.

Sn:"I don't know. He is just ignoring me. He doesn't talk with me that much. He didn't even hugged me for a while. I am missing his warmth."I said while pouting. He chuckled at my cuteness.

Ew:"Awww...how cute you are. Don't worry, he is just busy with his work as you know he is a kpop idol. He have so many works. That's why he is tensed."he said while poking my cheek. My face gotten red immediately.

Sn:"Y-you are r-right."I said while looking down with my tomato face.

Ew:"Are you blushing? Wow...how cute."he said and suddenly leaned towards my ear. I was frustrated by his action.

Ew:"What will you do when I will do many more things?"he whispered sexily. My face heat up immediately. Now I am sure I look ugly. He loughed after seeing my reaction. I hide my face in embarrassment. He is unbelievable....😤😤

Jack's Pov

I was in my office room when someone called me. I picked up my phone immediately after seeing the caller ID.

On phone...

???:"Well...did you caught him?"

Me:"Yes mam. We cought him. He is now in our basement. I put some guards around him."

???:"Good. Keep an eye on him. Don't let him go. We have to fulfill our plan."

Me:"Yes mam. Don't worry. I won't let him go. You can trust me."I said proudly.

???:"Hmm. Okay. I will visit there later."

Me:"Okay mam."
I cut the call and stood up.
Time for feed. I smirked at my thought and went to the basement.

Soyeona's Pov

I was searching Moonbin everywhere as I didn't find him anywhere. Suddenly I spotted him at a small beach. He was sitting on the edge of the beach. I rushed towards him and sat beside him.

Sn:"Yah..where were you? I was searching you everywhere."I said while panting.

MB:"Why were you searching me?"he said coldly. He didn't even looked at me. I was confused.

Sn:"Bin, are you angry with me? Did I do something wrong? If I did, then punish me, slap me, hurt me. You can kill me if you want. But plz..plz don't stop talking with me. I can't live a day without talking with you."after finishing I started crying. He looked at me in shock. He immediately hugged me.

MB:"Hey..hey. I am sorry. I didn't meant that. Actually.. actually I-I was just stressed.. stressed for-for m-my work..yeah my work. There are so many work for me. I just wanted to be alone for sometime. Nothing else. You did nothing wrong."he said as he patted my back.

Moonbin's Pov

I lied. I lied again. Why can't I say that I love her? Why I am so stupid? But I am scared, I will lose her. What if she will know and break the friendship with me? I can't lose her. I can't live without her. How I forgot that she didn't do anything wrong. I have to hide my feelings. Cause I know, I will never be able to move on. But, I have to hide my feelings for her good. She will be happy with eunwoo. Nothing is important to me than her happiness. I broke the hug and cupped her face.

MB:"Now stop crying you potato. You are looking ugly more than before."she immediately hit my shoulder.

Sn:"Yah..bin...."I started loughing and stood up.

MB:"You Know what? You are not a potato. Cause, potato is more beautiful than you."I teased her as her eyes went wide. She stood up and started running after me. I was loughing and running. It felt so good. I want to slow down this moment. I want to be happy with her for my rest life. I want to be old with her. I want to shower her with love. But.... unfortunately....I can't. I can't spend my future with her. I can't call her wife. I can't hug her like how eunwoo will do. I can't take her with me in date how eunwoo will do. I can't hold her hand how eunwoo will do.

I can't tell her 'I love you'.

Someone's Pov

??:"How dare she did it?"I shouted  in frustration. I hit the table which made everyone flinch.

??:"I WILL KILL HER."I throw everything everywhere. I was so mad. How could she do that? She kidnapped my brother? How dare she?

Jiyeon:"S-sir. We don't know where she is. We even d-don't know w-where they kept him."he said looking down. I ran my fingers through my hair.

??:"Well..if she dared to do that, then I will dare to do something worse  too."I said while smirking.

??:"Kidnap her simple workers whom she sent to protect Astro."I commanded them.

Mark:"But sir, they are just her co-workers. She will never care about them."

??:"No no Mark. She will care about them. Cause she sent them to protect Astro and to find me. That means, they are so close to her. She might believe them so much. Now don't waste your time and brought them to me. Well...if you see Astro then brought them also. It will be a one shot two kill."I smirked. They bowed and went away.
I sat on my chair and started thinking.
I will see you soon my dear Mafia Queen.

Yo Guys!!!Gwenchanhayeyo? Hope so. Btw how was this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Wait for the next chapter, I will make it interesting. So, plz vote, comment and support me. It will help me to publish a new story for you all. Thank you.