Chapter 26

After that night, Bin didn't saw Soyeona for like three days. Bin called her many times, but she didn't answered. Bin also searched her everywhere but didn't found. He was hella worried.

On the other hand, Soyeona was at eunwoo's apartment. She knows bin will search for her, so she hide here. Cause bin won't search here. She even made eunwoo promise her that he won't tell anyone. Now Soyeona was sitting on the couch of eunwoo's apartment. Eunwoo came inside the living room with two cup of coffee. He  gave her a cup and sat beside her while holding a cup for him.

Ew:"Umm... Soyeona. I think, you should answer bin's call."he said because bin was calling again. She didn't turned on airplane mode in her phone cause she wants to make him suffer. It's a punishment.

Sn:"No. Never ever."eunwoo sighed.

Ew:"Soyeona. He is very worried. He is being a total crazy man. He doesn't attend on the practice properly, doesn't eat properly, even though he sometimes stink cause he doesn't bath properly."he said with a disgust face.

Sn:"So? It's none of my business."she said with her stubborn attitude.

Ew:"Soyeona. I don't even know what happened between you two. But plz. Stop this. He is suffering too much."he said to convince Soyeona. She herself don't know why she was doing it.

Sn:"I don't know. But I am feeling so much angry at him. I feel like killing him."she said angrily.

Soyeona's Pov

Ew:"What actually happened?"he frowned his brow.

Sn:"Well..when I was at the party, suddenly I saw him with SinB. When I saw them together I started getting mad. Suddenly he came towards me and was about to talk with me when SinB interrupted. He even didn't said anything to her as she held his hand. Then suddenly we saw a little bit lipstick on his coat. And it was SinB's. Then I got mad. And I want him to suffer."he listen the story carefully and made an 'o' form by his mouth.

Ew:"Umm...are you perhaps...Jealous?"he suddenly said. It surprised me. Am I jealous? I don't know.

Sn:"Wh-what are yo-"

Ew:"Soyeona, I am watching from the beginning. You and your bond with bin is something that I can't even explain. You always said that you two are best friends, but your behaviour with him doesn't seem like it. Both of you can't live without each other, can't spend a day without talking, can't start a day without hugging. You two care about each other so much. Both of you need each other to live, to survive. Sometimes I think, you can leave anything but not him."he said. I was silent. It was true. All he said was true. He sighed and continued.

Ew:"You know what, you love him. You care about him. I know you are saying now that you want to him to suffer but deep inside, you yourself is suffering.—"without my notice, a tear escaped from my eyes. Yeah...I realized now, how much I love him.

Ew:"—And he is also suffering because he cares about you, he is worried about you, he doesn't talk with us that much, he is looking everywhere for you without any rest. Wanna know why he is doing this all? Because he loves you."I immediately looked at him with wide eyes. Bin loves me? How?

Sn:"Wh-what? He l-loves m-me?"I can't believe my ears.
He nodded and smiled.

Ew:"Yes, Soyeona. He loves you. He loves you very much. Anyone can say that by only looking at him. The way he stares at you, the way he cares about you, the way he always hide emotions behind his fake smile, anyone can say that. You know what? In my entire life I didn't ever saw him caring like this for anyone. Whenever I was near to you, he always ran away from there to hide his feelings. Even though it hurts him so much but for your happiness, he always put a smile on his mouth. Besides dancing and singing, I saw one thing him doing properly, genuinely and with his all heart."he stopped and looked at me. I looked at him with patience. He smiled and said,