Chapter 6

Still Rowan's POV

After we played some more rounds, I wanted to talk to Harper. Before I could walk across the circle to her, Matt pulled me aside. As he did, I could see Harper walking away in the corner of my eye. 

"Hey, I saw what you were saying to Harper earlier, and I just wanted to let you know...I asked her to kiss you instead of Jake." I was a little shocked, and a little disappointed. I was shocked because, well why would Matt want Harper to kiss me? He always said that he would hate me if I dated Harper. I was disappointed because... I thought that maybe Harper had actually wanted to kiss me. I guess she was just listening to her brother.

"What do you mean? I mean, when she kissed me, I thought that you were going to kill me."

"I obviously didn't want her to kiss Jake, but I knew that they would make crap out of her if she didn't kiss either of you." He wasn't wrong, Claire probably wouldn't do that, but Jake and Veronica 100% would. "Well, I uh, just wanted you to know."

"Um, thanks man."

 Even after Matt and I talked, I still wanted to talk to Harper. I walked around the house for a bit, when I finally found Harper standing next to the counter that had all the booze on it. She was talking to some...guy. I walked over to try to see the guys face, and I could see that it was Liam Jones. I don't think I've ever talked to him, but I think Matt has once or twice. I watched her facial expressions change from confused to happy.

Once I saw him walk away, I was going to walk over to talk to Harper but, she walked away as soon as Liam was out of sight. I wanted to try to follow her but I decided not to. I mean, she only kissed me cause her brother "told" her to, and it was just a game. All it was, was just a stupid kiss...right?

----------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is so short... 

I hope you still enjoyed reading it though!