Chapter 7

Harper's POV

It's been about a week since the party, and Asher, Alex, and I have been non-stop talking about the Decade Dance. Liam and I had been talking at school a lot lately and I've realized that he actually seems like a really nice guy. The dance is in one week and for the most part, pretty much everything is ready to go. Except for one tiny thing...I haven't found a dress yet.

I was just in the kitchen making some lunch for myself when all of the sudden I got a call from Asher.

"Heyyyyy girly!"

"What's up Asher?"

"Look out the window!" I went over to the kitchen and saw Asher's car parked in my driveway and a very smiley Asher in the driver's seat. I honestly wasn't surprised that Asher was just sitting in my driveway randomly, to be honest. "What are you waiting, for? Come out and get in the car!" I could hear him giggle through the phone.

I put the food that I made in the fridge and headed out the door towards Asher's car. Once I got in his car, I could see a very cheery smile forming on his face. He didn't say anything and just started driving. About five minutes into the drive I started to to get more and more curious.

"So, are you going to tell me where we are going or..?"

"Ok fine. Since you haven't found your dress for the Decade Dance yet, and frankly I don't trust you to find a good one on your own..." 

"Wow I'm offended." I used the best sarcastic voice I could while I made a dramatic face.

"Anyway, We are going to every single thrift and/or vintage shop this town has until we find a dress for you."

"Really?! Thanks Ash!"

"No problem, but first we're going to pick up Alex, she made me promise that I would take her with us." I was excited to find a pretty dress and hoped that I could find one that I really like. Soon enough, we got to a vintage shop that was in the middle of town. Once we pulled into the parking lot, I could see Alex's car already parked. We walked into the store and saw Alex already looking at dresses. Alex and Asher had already gotten their outfit's for the dance so today was pretty much just about getting a dress for me. 

"Hey my hoes!" Asher and I rolled our eyes and chuckled as we walked towards her. We started to look at dresses that looked like they were from the 1950's. I tried a couple dresses on but none of them really stuck out to me. We ended up leaving and going to a thrift store that was known for it's vintage item's. Once we pulled into the parking lot of the store, I could already see dresses on display in the window.

"I think we'll be able to find a dress here" Asher was clapping his hands fast like a small child as he looked in the window at the dresses. Once again we met up with Alex in the store and started looking at dresses. Sometimes I wonder how Alex hasn't gotten a speeding ticket yet, with how fast she drives. 

"Ooooooo what about this one!"

"Holy crap! That is gorgeous!" I always admired Alex's taste of clothes. The way that Asher was admiring the dress she was holding, told me that he did to.

"Harper if you don't try that dress on, I will!"

"No way!" I giggled and walked to the fitting rooms. It was a fit and flare dress that went down to my knees, with a Pinkish floral design. It was short sleeved with a cut out window in the chest area, which showed a little cleavage. I slipped on the dress and walked out to show it off to Alex and Asher.

"What the hell!!!!!!"

"Damn, girly!!!!! You look so goooooddd!!!!"

After a few minutes of Alex and Asher saying how much they loved the dresses, I thought that I it would be a good idea to buy it.