Chapter 26

It's 6 pm. Matt has been gone for about 30 minutes. And Rowan is pulling into the driveway. He parks his car towards the part of the driveway that's pretty much hidden behind bushes so that no one driving by would be able to see his car. I'm already at the front door when he enters, ready to jump into his arms. 

"You know, I think this might be the only time I've ever seen you on time for something." I say as he slips his hands around my waist.

"I'm on time if it's important enough. And you are certainly at the top of my important list." His lips are finally on mine and he kicks the door shut with his foot. Without breaking the kiss, his hands go from my waist to my thighs and he picks me up, bringing me over to the couch. He sits down so that now I'm straddling him, my knees on either side of his hips. His tongue enters my mouth and my hips are grinding on his lap. With each grind, I feel his... friend downstairs getting more prominent.  

"Take me upstairs." I say breathless. "Now." He happily obliges me, smiling into the kiss. Realistically, I know we're not going to be able to get upstairs as quickly as I want to if he's carrying me. So, I place myself back on the floor and grab Rowans hand, practically dragging him upstairs. 

As we're entering my room, our clothes immediately start coming off. First his jacket, then his shirt, Then my shirt and pants, and finally his pants. Finally we reach my bed, now in only our underwear. He rolls me onto my back and probs his arms on either side of my head. One of my thighs are in between both of his and vis versa for him. His hands explore my body as mine explore his. 

I don't care if Matt is boiling with rage when we tell him tomorrow, this will definitely be worth it.

He is kissing me with even more hunger than before, and I start to match his energy. Soon enough, I feel his hand move from my breasts, down my waist, over my hips, and finally slipping inside my underwear...

*****

But Just so you know, my boobs are fantastic! Joey King says on the screen. After what I would consider to be the best way to starts one's night, we decided to watch a movie. I choose The Kissing Booth and Rowan said he would only agree to watch it if we would recreate the make out scenes. I happily said yes and then gave him a sneak peek as to what the would look like. We put some comfy clothes on (me in Rowans t-shirt and my pj shorts, and him in some grey sweatpants that he brought to sleep in)Now, he's spooning me with his arm draped over my waist and our legs tangled together under my comforter. 

"I hate to break it to up Harp, but this movie kinda sucks."

"It doesn't kinda suck, it really sucks, which makes it that much funnier."

"I don't understand your logic.. or your taste in movies, but you're cute so I'll let this slide."

"I thank you for your kind generosity." I put my hand on my forehead, pretending to swoon. He starts to shower me with kisses as he also tickles me and I erupt into a fit of laughter.

"I make no promises that you won't get hurt if you keep tickling me!" I struggle to say as he continues his assault. 

"I will agree to a truce under one condition." He says, slowing down the tickles.

"And what is that?" I pant, trying to catch my breath.

"That." I see his hand move from my stomach and he points to the T.V. across the room. I look over his shoulder and see that the scene playing is the one of Elle and Noah in front of the Hollywood sign and I immediately know what he wants. 

"Um... sur-" Before I can finish my sentence his lips are on mine, and his tongue is yet again devouring me. His hand slip underneath my shirt (which is really his shirt) and his hand gets higher and higher until it reaches what he was looking for. He starts to trail kisses from my mouth, to my cheek, then to my jaw and finally settles on my throat. I know for a fact that I'm going to get a hickey from this, but I don't care if it means Rowan will keep doing this. After kissing my throat for long enough to definitely give me at least a few hickeys, he moves his lips back to mine.

After a couple minutes of making out, he abruptly takes his lips off mine and just stares at me. As his eyes look deeper into mine, my heart starts to race, and I can see in his eyes what he wants to say.

"Harper... I-" Suddenly the door opens and Matt is walking in, looking down at his phone.

"Hey Harp, do you know why Rowan isn't answer- WHAT THE HELL?!"