thirteen

Ahh I've been waiting to do this for so long.
Are you ready ?
He he introducing

Liam's POV

Walking around set with Daddy as Papa ready to leave was boring. All the people were so um.. I forgot the word but I didn't like it.

I looked up at Daddy as we walked off the place. I smiled small. Yay I'm no longer around those people. They were so annoying. "Daddy" I said he looked down at me and smiled before picking me up.

"Yes baby" I looked at him and rested my head on his shoulder. As people with cameras came towards us and started taking photos. They asked daddy questions about papa and me but they were yelling and it not okay.

"Daddy make stop" I said holding onto him. "Yeah..well Liam doesn't like it so stop" he said. "Oh who cares what the little brat thinks" I heard. 

"I want papa, daddy" I mumbled hiding my face in daddy's neck as my eyes began to water. "Don't worry he'll be here soon" he whispered.

I nodded and thanked daddy for what he did. "Can we go to the park" I said looking up at him and wiping my eyes. He nodded and walked all the way to the park. He put me down and grabbed my hand and we walked to the swings.

I like it when daddy and I have special day, but it even better with papa it make me feel happy and proud. Even if people at school bother me because my daddies are well daddies and not mommies and daddies. Plus some of there mommies cheat on the daddies so ha.

I raised my arms up as daddy put me on the swings. "Want me to push you" I nodded and swung my feet as daddy pushed me gently on the swing. I looked down at me shoes, the lacey thing was undone.

"Well if you swing like that you'll never get air" I looked up and saw Papa looking at me I smiled and got off the swing running over to him. "Papa!" I held my arms up to be lifted. "Hi baby" he said picking me up.

I smiled at him as he kissed my cheek "I heard what happened are you okay ?, baby" I nodded "good cause I would've beat them up in a second" he hugged me and I hugged back as he rubbed my back. He walked over to the swing and gave a kiss to daddy before sitting down on the swing and putting me in his lap.

Daddy was pushing us gently as Papa started singing. "Baby, I'm here, I'm here to stay
I ain't going nowhere I know you're scared cause you've been hurt
Baby it's alright Lost in your eyes every time that you look in mine I promise to be all that you need I won't leave you baby" I looked at him as he continued to sing.

" No, cause I just wanna love you I would never ever put nobody up above you
I just wanna kiss you baby, I just wanna hug you till the end, baby till the end."

"And I'm right here, ain't nobody gotta hold you
Cause I'm right here, ain't nobody gon' control you
Cause I'm right, right here" I clapped as he stopped and looked down at me. A smile broke out on his face and he bent down and kissed my cheek and continued sing quietly.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello my loves how are you this was one of my favorite chapters to do cause honestly I've never done it before and it was fun I've been wanting to do for a long time. Tell me what you think. I have a question for you guys.

Q- what's your favorite song from any artist it doesn't really matter which.

Mine right now Is post to be by omarion and my way by fetty wap
hehe tell me yours my love and that's all for now bye bye babies