twenty three

Justin hummed happily as he layed flat on his back at the doctors office. He was to see the pre-images of the baby inside of him even though he knows its tiny right now he can bet its going to be a beautiful baby just like Liam is. He hummed quietly as his doctor walked around his office looking for something. Jason was busy at his job doing whatever it is he dose.

Meanwhile little Liam was at school in his class drawing a picture of whatever he wanted its was free time and then it would be snack time. He finished coloring in his drawing he smiled and made his way over to his teacher handing in his project. "very good Liam" Mr. Dodson said. Liam smiled and made his way over to Justice as she sat at a different table far away from Liam. He smiled before taking a seat next to her. Justice didn't seem to notice considering she was very focused on her drawing.

Liam peeked over her shoulder to see what she was drawing. Justice gasped jumping up with her curly hair bouncing into Liam face. Liam giggled cause it tickled and smelled nice. Her eyes glanced up at Liam as he smiled and replied with a hi, before helping her up. They sat back down as Justice sat playing with her hands. She found a secret today and she wasn't sure if she should tell Liam or now. "Liam" Justice said quietly. "Yes" he responded watching Justice. "I found out a secret today and I want to tell you about it" Liam nodded.

"I heard that boy have cooties..so since I kissed you I have cooties now, now I have no friends" Justice said frowning slightly at the end. "Well I'm still your friend" Liam said smiling at her "of course but I need more than one friend" she said Liam shrugged. "But were best friends forever, so why do you need another friends?"
Justice shook her head giggling "Well yeah your my best friend, but I need more then one". Liam shook his head hugging Justice and pecking her lips. Justice smiled as a giggle escaped her lips.

The teacher stood there flabbergasted at what he just saw. Were those kids really just kiss each other ? Did they really have a full conversation about best friends ?, Mr. Dodson was shocked he grabbed his phone and called up both of their parents. Justin buckled up his seat belt as he got in his car, he just got out of his doctors appointment his phine rang, he looked at the id it was from Liam's school. He picked up his phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello ?" Justin said "hi, Mister Bieber" "hello Mr.Dodson" "today in class your son and Ms.Lewis carried on a conversation about being best friends" Justin nodded and mumbled and okay not really seeing what the problem was. "Um they did something not really a trait in there young lives" he nodded "like what ?" he started up the car and pulled out the parking lot. "They kissed each other on the lips" Justin giggled but soon made his voice serious "I'm sorry for their actions sir" "it okay I actually think your kids are a little bit more advance than the kids in this class"

"Because of a kiss ?" Mr. Dodson chuckled shaking his head "no sir, they've been carrying on conversations like this for a few weeks now" Justin nodded not really surprised by the infromation, Liam and himself have carried on multiple conversation about small things like his favorite TV shows, favorite foods, etc. "I always knew my baby was smart" Justin said smiling proudly while still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well yes sir that's all I have to tell good bye" "Bye Mr.Dodson" Justin said before hanging up. Meanwhile Jason sat in his office looking over the company's stock reports with a smile plastered on his face. So many zeros it made Jason proud that he did this all by himself. He looked at his watch 2:33, Liam's at school, Justin's home most likely and he has a baby in his belly. Jason wonders how many babies are in Justin 1, 2, hell maybe even 3 but how could they have three babies living inside of Justin sure they had sex a lot to get the babies but three babies no that's crazy but yet again it isn't ?

○●○

Hello loves how are you I'm sorry for my lack of updating this book, my teachers have been some really slurts lately except for my social studies teach. But yeah I'm going to start making the book more about Liam and the babies because that the whole point of the title. Anyways yeah I'm sorry bye loves