twenty

• a week later •

Narrator

Justin sat back in his chair as he watched Jason scurrie around the house looking for something. Most likely looking for his pills. Did Justin have them ? Yes. Was he going to give it to Jason ? Nope. Justin was upset that Jason hid this from him for four years. It just made him even more heated but Justin calmed down and rubbed his belly. After all of the constant sex, time had finally caught up, Justin is pregnant again.

Jason bit his lip as he paced back and forth in the guest room his mom stayed in. Jason didn't understand why his pills wasn't in his moms bag. She always sends them down or something so why wouldn't she have them. Jason hasn't had any mood swings yet he's been controlling his feelings. Jason thought back to the day his family came cause that's when his mom had the prescription for the pills.

Now I know you're probably wondering why these pills are so important to Jason. There the only pills and dosage prescribed for him and his doctors won't change it cause the prescription works very well with Jason. So he decided not to tell Justin but his pills ran out so his mom buys them for him. And sends them down from Canada to California.

Jason stormed downstaris. Justin must have them that's the only thing that can make sense. Liam can't have them cause liam was outside all the day. "Justin" Jason yelled. Justin set down his iced tea on the coffee table and looked up as Jason stormed into the room.

"Yes love" Justin responded looking at a slightly almost near angry Jason. "Where's my pills" "I don't know..do you take pills ?" Justin asked playing dumb as if he had no idea in the world of what Jason was talking about. He got up and pushed pass Jason entering the kitchen. Jason followed behind still very mad.

"Do not play dumb with me, Justin" Jason said his voice was calm but loud. "Who said I was playing" Jason slowly started to get even more pissed off jot only was Justin lying, he was hiding his stuff. "Justin Drew give me my goddamn pills back" Justin looked at Jason eyeing him up and down. "I don't know who you're yelling at but I know its not me". "Justin do you have it?" Jason said trying to stay calm. "What? Those pills you've been hiding for the pass 4 years from me!"

Jason took a deep breath. "Baby, its not like that.." "Then wear the f*ck is it like ?! Please tell me!" "Calm down, please." "Don't tell me to calm down after you've been lying to me!" "I'm sorry." "FUCK your bitch ass sorry!" Justin yelled. "Babe you don't get it" Justin rolled his eyes and put his hand on his stomach.

Jason watched him as he rubbed his belly mumbling something to him self. "I swear your daddy's gonna be the death of me" Justin mumbled. "Are you pregnant ?" Jason asked. Justin looked at him and nodded. Jason smiled widely "why didn't you tell me" Justin rolled his eyes "don't try and change the subject I'm still mad at you" "babe I'm sorry, its just...you wouldn't understand"

Justin kisses his teeth. Wouldn't understand his arse. He rolled his eyes and got up "where are you going ?" Jason asked "far away from you, you liar" he yelled before slipping on some shoes and storming out the house. Was justin over reacting ? yes, But after all he has been lied to a lot in his life. So the fact that Jason hid this for four years hurt Justin's feelings. Did he not trust Justin to the fact that he could tell him about this disorder.

All of this racked Justin's brain making it hurt. He got in his car and drove to the nearest McDonalds and buyed the family pack. He parked his car and quietly at the food. Meanwhile back at home little Liam walked down the stairs in his footie pajamas just waking up from his nap. He walked towards Jason who's hands were in his head. "Daddy" Liam said quietly climbing onto the chair next to him.

Jason looked up and smiled at Liam as he sat next to him. "Where's papa ?" Liam asked. "I'm not sure baby" liam frawles into Jason's lap and rested his head on Jason's chest. "Is he gonna come back ?" Liam asked yawing a bit obviously still tried from nap. Jason mumbled a yes before playing liam properly and laying back on the couch. "Night night daddy" Liam said closing his eyes. Jason quietly said goodnight to Liam before his slipped off wondering where Justin went.

○●○
Hello loves I hope you like this update and yeah tell me what you think bye babies.