five

Jason McCann POV

I pouted as his lips moved away from mine. "Take care of my baby, jase" I looked at him "he's my baby too" I replied he rolled his eyes at me "yeah but who spends more time with him" he said as his head went back into closet. "I do spend time with him"

I could hear his scoff. "Hey!" He came out fully dressed "yeah now you'll guys will spend even more time together while I go grocery shopping." I watched as he walked over to the dresser and picked up his watch. "Bye jase" he said walking over and kissing my cheek.

I watched as he walked to the door and closed it. I heard the front door slam with a shut.

I rolled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Only boxers on, I grabbed a pair of sweats from off the floor.

I got up and walked over to Liam's bedroom. I opened the door to find him awake with his coloring book open. "Daddy"he said  looking up at me "Liam" I said he smiled and handed me the picture.

I looked down at it, it was a picture of the three of us. We were all holding hands and had smiles on our face.

I had brown hair while Justin had a lighter color and he was shorter than me. We were somewhere out in a feild or something but it mostly looked like a park.

I smiled and hugged him. "I love it baby, thank you" "you welcome daddy" he said. "Go on and brush your teeth and take a bath I'll take out some clothes for you" he looked at me "why?" "Cause papa isn't here and I am not in the mood to cook" he frowned "where'd papa go" he demanded

I raised my eyebrows at him "um..is their a problem here ?" He nodded "my papa not here" I rolled my eyes at him "go in the bathroom" I said putting him down. He pouted and turned around walking away.

I got up and went into his closet. Yes he has walkin closetand soon his little sister will too. I know it kind of weird maybe early to be thinking about having another baby but Liam is almost five years old and it's just the three of us. Well mostly him and Justin cause Justin actually takes time off of his job.

But my job is more demanding sure I can hire people to help me like getting an assistant or whatever but I like everything my way. Call me controlling but that's Just the way I like it. Its my way or no way.

Just imagine another tiny us running around the house hopefully it's a girl and we get to name her Harmony. I giggled to myself and started to take out his clothes.

I took a Detroit shirt with matching sweats. I pulled a pair of blue socks and matched those with his Jordan flight'97s I placed it out on his bed and walked into the bathroom. "Liam" I said looking around for him. Oh no I lost my own child.

"Boo" I heard I jumped around and saw him wrapped in a towel with suds on his head I smiled and picked him up.

He was giggling "you thought that was funny huh?" He nodded "oh yeah" I started tickling his sides "stop daddy,stpp" he said through laughter.

"do you love me" he nodded "say it" "I love daddy" he said I smiled and booped his nose before taking him back into his room.

I took off his towel and wrapped over it his head. Well more like placed it there. I grabbed the baby lotion and started to lotion up his body. I put powder on his willy and on his bottom.

I put on his clothes and dryed out his hair. I picked him up and walked put his room and into the my room. I put on a shirt and some vans. I grabbed my phone and my wallet.

I looked at Liam who was deep down in the clothes bin. I laughed as he poped out with just in a boxer on his head. I took a picture of him before taking him out and Justin's boxers off his head.

I grabbed his hand and put him over My shoulders and walked down the staris and left through the back door. I walked down the block with him singing twinkle twinkle little sun.

He made it up so I just went along with it. I smiled as he continued to sing as we passed people. Gosh he's just like his father.

❓❓❓
Hello again how are you I hope you liked this chapter,

Q: do you like Justin and Liam more than Jason and Liam or vice versa.

Tell me what you think I hope you have a lovely day. It showed like crazy last night and this morning anyways yeah bye my babies mind my errors.