nineteen

You guys would go check out my new sugar daddy its interracial and Justin Bieber is in so yeah please go check it out for me other than that back to the book.

×××

I smiled as I looked out the window watching Jason's family conversation between each other, and the the kids play with each other. Jason's family came early this morning His mom June, His dad Chris, His sister Joelle her husband Tyler there children Tyrone, Tina and there little baby girl Tegan. Jason's brother Jordan and his wife Diana and there kids Josephine and Jacob.

I went back to fix everyone drinks when I felt arms around my waist. "Hey baby" I heard I smiled at the sweet voice humming in my ear. "Hi Jase" "Liam asked me if your pregnant yet" I rolled my eyes "tell him were working on it" he chuckled slightly before slipping his cold hands underneath my shirt.

I shivered as he came closer if that was possible "wanna try right now" I bite the inside of my cheek. And turned around I looked to see he was already looking at me with hungry eyes. "Jason we can't" I mumbled.

"Please we won't make any noise" "what about your family ?" "Oh please they won't notice" I bite my lip and gave into temptation. "Fine" he smiled at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the staris.

×××

I rolled off of Jason as his load shot into me. I rest my head on his chest as his chest rose and then decreased. "Baby" he said "yeah" I replied quietly. "I.." "You what jase" he shook his head and started up at the ceiling. ""Aye Yo Jase-Oh" our bedroom door came flying open and barged in Jason's brother. "Oh was I inturrpeting something" Jason chuckled as his brother stood there stratching the back of his neck.

"No you didn't, we finished a few minutes ago" he nodded "well were about to play football wanna join us" he nodded and looked down at me. I pucker up my lips and he bent down connecting them together.

"Papa, Daddy-ew" I moved away and looked at the door to see Liam there he had a bad aid on his knee and elbow. He was eating ice cream. I smiled at him and opened up my arms he ran over the bed but had a hard time climbing up so Jason picked him up and placed him next to me.

"Hi baby" I said he smiled at me before eating his ice cream. "Hi papa" he said. "You wanna go watch your daddy play football" liam nodded. I got up "ew papa you naked" I chuckled and covered myself up before moving around the room and putting on clothes.

I looked at Liam who covered his eyes I smiled and told him he can move them I picked him up and walked downstairs making my way to the patio. I put liam down as he ran over to the other kids I took a seat and watched as they started playing.

I felt a tap on my back. I looked up it was June. "Yeah" I said "Could you get me my bag in the guest room" I nodded and got up walking back inside the house. I walked towards the first guest room and open the door I don't see her bag on the bed I walked into the connected bathroom.

I saw her bag and picked it up. Something fell out of it, I picked it up lamotrigine pills for bipolar disorder. Why is this in her bag and mostly important why is Jason's name on it.

☀☀☀

Just a little fillier babies. Don't forget to ready my new book
"sugar daddy" bye loves