fifteen

I bit my lip nervously as I sat down and waited for Austin and not very far just a few tables down sat Ashley and Aiyanna. They were there for support cause I really wasn't feeling coming here to meet but they convinved me somehow.

3 days before

I sat down having lunch with Ashley and Aiyanna while Jason took the kids out for a while. I smiled small as a blush crept up on my cheeks. We were having talks about our sex life. And while there owns are on a hold mine is very lively.

They started asking me all these questions, "what positions do you guys use" "do you use toys" begin me I would tell them but I'm trying to respect Jason's wishes more and it would be to tell people not so much about our sex lives. So that's what I'm doing.

I giggled as the conversation switched to kids then to other stuff. I phone rang and I picked it up looking at the caller I'd it was an unknown number. I answered "hello" I said "um, Justin" the voice says "yes" I respond "this is Austin and please don't hang up this time" I frowned but respected his wishes. "What do you want" I stated "I just want to talk to you and see you after all these years" I sighed and told him to hold on.

"Who's that Jason" they asked with smirks on there faces I shook my head. "Its Austin" I mumbled "Austin, who? baby" Ashley asked I shook my head. "Austin, Austin" they gasped. Yes I've told them about Austin just so they weren't so supcious to rumors and the scandal that happens "him why is he calling you" I nodded "he wants to meet me". I sighed should I tell Jason I don't want to worry him with my troubles but it's Austin.