Part 4

Disclaimer* I don't own any photos or art I post. I found them on google.

Kageyama's POV

I was behind Hinata when we made it to the gym. By the time I came in he was already surrounded by the team, managers, and coach. I watched as Hinata's small shoulders started to shake.

"Hinata?" Daichi asked, probably unsure of what to say to his kohai.

"What's wrong Hinata? Is it that bad?" Suga asked as he put a hand on Hinata's shoulder. Suga looked my way for answers. In fact, they all did.

"The doctor said he has two broken ribs. He can't play until the pain goes away." I wasn't sure if Hinata wanted me to answer, but I figured I'd help him out. I hated seeing him cry. It was more than that, it hurt to see him hurting.

Hinata wiped his eyes and pulled up his shirt to wipe his face. He sniffled and then said, "Sorry, I don't know why I'm crying. It's been a long day."

"Don't worry about it Shoyo! I'd be upset too if I couldn't play for a while." Noya senpai said and pat his head for good measure.

Tanaka inched his way closer to Hinata and ruffled his hair. "Yeah, it's okay, we're all bros here."

Hinata gave a weak smile to everyone. "Thanks guys. Sorry for interrupting practice."

"All right guys, back to practice! Kageyama you're on our side of the net," Daichi shouted out to the team, and everyone scattered and went back to practice. I stayed where I was for another moment. I couldn't get over the depressed look on Hinata's face. "Let's go Kageyama!"

"Uh, yeah," I said and shook my head. It wouldn't do any good to stay with Hinata. He would think I was pitying him and tell me to get my ass back on the court. I ran over to where Daichi, Tanaka, Narita, that beanpole, and Yamaguchi were. We started a practice match, but my head wasn't really in the game.

I made mistake after mistake, constantly looking over to the sidelines where Hinata stood with the coach. My mind kept replaying the look on his face when he asked to stay over at my house. I thought my jaw would unhinge and drop to the floor. It was a question I never thought he'd ask me, but I was happy about it. I was constantly getting jealous of that two toned-haired setter at Nekoma. Hinata was always sleeping over at his house. How exactly did I know this, well let's just say our group chat came with a set of rules. The Hinata's simps chat lived by a code and one of the rules was to share Hinata equally. We all had to keep each other informed when something happened to him, or with him. Of course, we were pretty much all dreaming. None of us knew if he was even gay. We couldn't tell. He had never shown an interest in girls or boys. It made us pine for him even harder. I didn't mind sharing him with the others, if I could spend time with him, I was happy. The only way I could be happier was if he shared our feelings.

"Sorry guys, that's my bad!" I shouted after I botched yet another set.

"Oi! What is going on with you Kageyama?" Tanaka asked as he went for the spike.

"His highness is having an off day, huh?" Tsukishima said with a smirk. That asshole pissed me off.

"Piss off beanpole!"

"Guys! Get it together! We're still in a game." Daichi shouted and we all snapped back to attention.

I sighed in relief as our fourth game finally came to an end. That was the most I had ever messed up. I couldn't get him off my mind. I ran to the wall where all my stuff sat and grabbed a towel and a water bottle. I guzzled my water and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I turned and looked for Hinata.