Part 27

Kageyama's POV

Not even Tsukishima's smart ass remarks during dinner could ruin my good mood. I had cleared it with my mom ahead of time and once the team left, Shoyo and the simps would have the house to ourselves, but now that I had time to think about it, maybe this wasn't my smartest idea after all. Things seemed to be heating up between us and Hinata and the last thing I wanted was for someone to rush Hinata into doing something he wasn't ready to do. I looked around and caught the eyes of several of the other simps and then I caught Suga's terrifying gaze. It's like he knew we all had unholy thoughts popping up in our heads. Suga narrowed his eyes at me and then stared down each simp until he had our attention. He subtly pointed at us and then pulled his hand in front of his throat and slowly dragged his thumb across as if to tell us we were all dead if we laid our unworthy hands on his baby sunshine. I gulped and stared down blankly at the food on my plate. We all needed to talk before someone lost control and made the mistake of groping Shoyo. We were too young to die.

Hinata's POV

After dinner we played some video games and other things in the downstairs game room. The guys had even gotten a karaoke machine for all of us to enjoy. Everyone begged me to sing so I did with a smile on my face. We had a blast and before long my teammates were saying their goodbyes. When it was dark, Chiyo came and said her goodbyes. I looked around at the others with confusion. Chiyo chuckled.

"You boys are going to stay here tonight. Tobio and the other boys already got permission and I didn't think you'd want to leave this house tonight. I thought you might feel better about staying here if you were with everyone else." Her thoughtfulness made me smile. I couldn't help but go and give her a hug. She chuckled as I let go of her. "Well, you guys have fun and boys, I better not hear from Shoyo that you gave him any... unwanted attention."

I looked at her with wide eyes. Did she just say that right now? Did she think she was throwing me in with a pack of hungry wolves? I turned around to look at the others and noticed the glances they gave each other and then the smirks that grew on some of their faces. Maybe some of them were hungry wolves...

One more goodbye from Chiyo and then the house was blanketed with a moments silence before a nervous cough broke through the quiet.

"So... What should we do tonight guys?" Bokuto was as excited as ever. I was excited to be in my family home with the guys too, but I was also a little bit nervous. I knew some sexual tension had been growing between me and some of the others. It was probably best if we cleared the air before we went any further. I wanted to know what we were, I mean, if we were something. Before I had time to voice my concerns, Akaashi spoke what seemed to be on our minds.

"We might as well talk about the elephant in the room."

Bokuto shot up and spun around, scanning the living room and kitchen. I started chuckling because I knew exactly what he was doing. He was such an adorable oaf.

"What are you doing Bokuto?" Akaashi shook his head at Bokuto and seriously looked fed up with him, which sent me into a fit of giggles. Everyone looked at me like I had gone insane.

Bokuto answered after a moment as I tried to pull myself together. It was hard though because I knew exactly why he had looked around. "Akaashi said there was an elephant in the room. Where is it?" Half the guys smacked their foreheads with their hand as the others burst out in laughter at Bokuto's sheer naivety.

"What? Why are you laughing and where the heck could an elephant hide? They're huge!" I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing and got up to sit next to the gullible guy. I grabbed his hand and smiled brightly at him. He seemed a little stunned by my sudden actions.