Part 5

A/N I do not own any pictures I post. I found them on google!

Hinata's POV

Kageyama's house was big, much bigger than mine. After taking our shoes off, Kageyama took me to his room. His room was pretty much how I'd imagined it'd be. Trophies spread out on shelves, posters of college volleyball teams on his walls, a small tv sitting on a stand and minimalistic décor. It was also spotless. I liked it. I set my book bag down and smiled to myself. I couldn't help but remember his face when I asked him what the word simp meant. Of course, I knew its meaning. I wasn't completely innocent like everyone thought. Honestly, no one knew the real me, but that's the way it had to be. However, tonight I was going to forget my terrible home life and have fun with my good friend.

"Your room is nice," I said, breaking the silence between us.

"Oh, thanks."

"Can I borrow some clothes? I don't want to wear my school uniform all night."

Kageyama turned away and walked to his closet. He pushed aside hangers until he found a suitable shirt. He then walked over to a dresser and rooted through the bottom drawer. He pulled out a pair of black shorts and walked over to me. "The shirt is going to be a little big, but the shorts should be fine. They are my shorts from elementary school." He gave me an all knowing smirk.

I glared at him and made an angry face, but instead of a snarky remark that I expected from him, he broke out in laughter. I lost my glare and quirked my eyebrow.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Your face looked so funny."

"Hmph!" I yanked the clothing out of his hands. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, first door on the left." I turned and left the room and found the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door I leaned on the sink for support. My ribs were killing me. I didn't want Kageyama to think I was a wimp, but I didn't think I had a choice. I needed to ask him for pain meds. I breathed in deeply, but even that left me with pain. I took my time changing and did my business. I looked down at myself before leaving the room. The shirt was baggy on me, but he was right about the shorts. They fit perfectly, which kind of pissed me off. Once I got back to his room, I folded my school uniform up and put them on a pile on the floor near my bag.

"Hey boke..." He started but seemed to lose his concentration when I stood and turned to face him. He put his hand up and covered his mouth. A red tint grew on his cheeks, and he quickly avoided my gaze.

"Umm, are you okay? Are you sick or something?"

"Huh? What? No! Are you an idiot?!" Heh, I knew why he was red. I wasn't completely clueless. I was practically a genius, so I was pretty sure I could figure out the look he was giving me. He liked seeing me in his clothes. That much was obvious. Now to tease him a little.

I walked closer to him. The shirt I was wearing was long enough to cover up the fact that I was wearing shorts. "Kageyama, your shorts didn't fit me, so I just went without them." I tugged at the bottom of the shirt and bat my eyelashes at him. I brought my face within inches of his until I saw his face become a tomato. I backed away when he started to freak out.

"W-what are you talking about? Are you in your underwear boke!?" I just laughed and lifted my shirt to show him the shorts. I laughed even more when his eyes practically popped out of his head. He groaned loudly and dragged his hand down his face. "Why are you torturing me?" He said in a whisper, but I heard him.

I was still laughing until the laughter bothered my side. "Uggh!" I cried out and grabbed my side. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Are you alright?" I didn't want to deal with the pain on my own right now.