FINALE PART 3

A/N

I am so sorry for the unannounced hiatus!! I'm back though and luckily there's only one part left after this post. Life's been crazy for me, but I feel awful for not posting. I'm hoping to have the last part by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience!

With Love,
MzWhity

FINALE PART 3

 Hinata's POV

It was finally Kenma's turn and I knew exactly where we would be going. We ended up going to a nearby arcade and even though it was expected I was excited all the same.

 We spent time racing each other, playing shooting games, and Kenma even won me an anime plushy from a claw machine.  After we were all played out we decided to it's to get something to eat and chat.

 We talked about what we wanted to do in the future, our hopes our dreams.  It was no surprise that Kenma wanted to become a programmer and create video games.  It totally fit him. I knew that he would be great at it. I told him that it was my dream to play for Japan's volleyball team.  He smiled and nodded at me probably already knowing that it was my dream.. He told me that I could do whatever I put my mind to, and I believed him.

 We ended the night by walking back to the school hand-in-hand and hugging each other goodbye at our bedroom doors.

 When it was Kageyama's turn for a date, I wasn't quite sure what we would do. I could never fully figure him out, so I was excited.

 I was totally surprised when he decided to take me to the movies.. I wasn't sure what to expect buto expect but I wasn't expecting such such a normal date from him. It was actually nice. Well it was until I found out we were watching a horror movie. I could tell from the smirk on his face that he had done this on purpose. He knew that I didn't like horror movies.  I think he used that knowledge to his advantage, because I ended up getting so scared that I buried my head into his chest for almost the entire movie. I think he was enjoying my weakness a little too much.

 As soon as the movie was over, Kageyama couldn't help but laugh his butt off at me and it was made even worse when I started to glare at him.  He liked to pick on me a little too much, so I decided to get back at him.

He asked if I wanted to do anything else before we went back. I told him that I wanted to get some ice cream with him And he agreed. We walked until we came to a park and found an ice cream stand. We each ordered our favorite cones.  When we finally  found a bench to sit down at, we began to eat our cones. I smiled sweetly at him and decided to make my move. I loved ice cream, but I loved getting back at Kageyama even more. When he wasn't looking, I decided to shove my chocolate vanilla swirl right in his face. The look of pure shock was gold to me. I laughed and laughed, until he shook off his shock and started to chase me. We ran down the streets, both laughing our heads off.   I knew at that moment that we would never have a dull moment in our relationship.

Bokuto was up next.  For our date we decided to go to a to a sports store together and pick up some volleyball gear a gear and clothing. It may not seem like a great date idea, but with Bokuto even the most mundane Place turned into an adventure. We goofed around with soccer balls, basketball nets, scooters and bikes, almost getting ourselves kicked out of the store.  We found ourselves hiding behind exercise equipment to hide from the staff that were trying to kick us out of the store.   As soon as they walked past me and Bokuto both broke out in giggles.  After buying a few items items and leaving the store while the security guards were staring us down, comma we decided to go get go get an ice coffee at the local café.

 Bokuto also wanted  To continue playing volleyball in college. He was however worried about his studies because it's because he wasn't the most studious student. I assured him that I would help him study anytime he needed it. He was so happy to know that I would be there for him that he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.  I was surprised but thoroughly enjoyed the attention.