Part 10

A/N I thought the fanart was cute. Sorry if it doesn't really fit with story. Found it on Google.

Kuroo's POV

Bokubro was normally an idiot. Don't get me wrong, he was a lovable idiot, but still an idiot. In this moment though, I had to give him credit. It was a genius idea to play truth or dare with Shorty. Maybe we'd finally get an idea if he liked guys, girls, or maybe both. I gave Bokuto a pat on the back.

"That's a great idea Bokubro! Sounds like a good time." I looked over at the other three and noticed the unease in their expressions. Shorty, I could maybe understand, but why did Kenma and Akaashi not want to play? This was our chance to get Chibi-chan to let down some of those walls he had built up around him. I frowned at Kenma, and he frowned back, as if knowing what I was thinking. I was up for any opportunity to get to know shorty better. Even when he was right next to me it felt like he was a million miles away, completely untouchable. I didn't know why he kept everyone at a distance, but I wanted to find out and help him if he needed it.

"I-I don't know guys," Hinata stuttered. I figured he'd be reluctant to play a game hell bent on exploiting his secrets. It seemed like he was full of them. Like his talent for singing for instance. I got the feeling that we had no idea who he really was.

"C'mon guys! It will be fun. I promise," Bokuto pleaded with the others. Akaashi sighed.

"Alright, I'm in." I looked at Kenma with my pleading eyes. He had a soft spot for me, like he has for Chibi-chan, and I also felt a special connection to Kenma. I pouted my lip and put my hands together.

Kenma rolled his eyes. "Fine, as long as Shoyo plays." We all turned our attention to the small fry. He looked a little uncomfortable with all our eyes on him.

He looked at each of us and then sighed and let his shoulders drop. "Okay, I'll play," he didn't sound too sure of his answer, and I started to feel a little bad for pressuring him.

"Shoyo, you don't have to play. We can do something else." Akaashi spoke up from behind us.

"He's right Shoyo, no one will make you play," Kenma added. Sho smiled at him and Akaashi, probably thankful for their consideration.

"It's alright. Bokuto and Kuroo are right. It will be fun."

"Alright!" Bokuto cheered and jumped in the air, clicking his heels together mid-air. We all laughed at him and made our way into Kenma's house.

Hinata's POV

I was pretty sure I was sweating bullets by the time we made it back to the house. I was unsure if I should play truth or dare. I had a lot to lose, but of course I wouldn't tell them my biggest secrets. I couldn't possibly. There really was no turning back now. Everyone looked excited to play, Bokuto and Kuroo especially.

We went into Kenma's large living room. There was a large sectional sofa and a nice oriental rug in the center of the room. We sat in different spots on the big sofa.

"Who's going first?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm... How about we spin a bottle. That should be a fair method." Kenma suggested. I nodded as he got up and went into the kitchen. He soon came back with an empty soda bottle.

"Okay, we should sit on the floor. I'll spin first!" Bokuto announced and plopped himself on the floor in front of the sofa. Everyone including me followed suit. Bokuto took the bottle from Kenma and placed it on the floor to begin. "Here we go!" The bottle spun around several times before stopping on Kuroo. "Truth or Dare Kurobro!"