Part 11

A/N 

Picture does not belong to me. Found it on Google!

Hinata's POV

I was nervous about answering, but I had an idea. I started to chuckle, and it caught everyone off guard.

"Shoyo, this isn't a laughing matter," Kenma said seriously. He looked like he was a minute away from killing someone.

"I'm laughing because you guys are being so serious about a couple of bruises. I got them after a collision during practice." I shrugged it off and hoped they'd buy it.

"Did you really?" Kenma asked. He wasn't going to let go of an injury that easily.

"Yes," I lied and then felt horrible for doing so.

"If he says it's true then we should believe him," Akaashi added and then I felt even worse.

"Well, it has been a long day, especially for you Shoyo. Why don't we all call it a night?" I couldn't agree more. I felt exhausted.

Everyone except me took baths then came back into the bedroom and laid out mats to sleep on. Kenma and I were sharing the bed. Kuroo was going to join us, but Kenma said it wasn't safe with my injury. I laid in bed and checked my phone. I had a ton of messages from my teammates. I guess that was to be expected after leaving at lunch time with little to no warning. I opened the group chat my team often used. It was eleven-thirty at night, so I figured some of the guys would still be awake.

Crows volleyball GC

Hinata: Hey everyone.... I'm sorry for rushing off at lunch. My emotions got the best of me, but I did need to leave early to get home before my parents left for America.

Sugamama: I'm just glad you're okay. Next time let us know what's happening, so we don't worry so much.

Hinata: I'm sorry. ☹

Kageyama: Boke! Stop keeping everything to yourself and let your friends help you.

Daichi: I agree. You've been going through a lot. It's not a weakness to ask for help.

Hinata: Thanks everyone. I just wanted to let you know I was okay. I'm at Kenma's with him, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi so I'll be fine this weekend.

Kageyama: WAIT WHAT?!! All those guys are with you right now. Why wasn't I invited?

Noya: Looks like someone's jealous...

Tanaka: Better watch it Kageyama, jealousy aint attractive bro.

Kageyama: Shut up!

Hinata: I told you I was staying at Kenma's for the weekend. He surprised me by inviting the other Tokyo guys.

Kageyama: He should've invited me.... That's it! I'm joining you tomorrow.

Hinata: Wait what?

Kageyama: Cya tomorrow boke. Oyasumi.

I set my phone down, sighed and shook my head.

"What's wrong?" Kuroo asked as he climbed onto the bed to lay on his side next to me. He seemed to forget what Kenma said about sleeping on the bed already. Kenma was on the floor in front of the bed, playing video games. I figured he'd play for a while.

"I messaged my team to let them know I was fine and mentioned that I was having a sleepover with you guys. Kageyama said he's joining us tomorrow. He seemed upset that we didn't invite him."

Kuroo smirked and looked amused. "Well, I don't mind and I'm sure Kenma doesn't either." We looked over at the two-toned-haired boy who had turned his head to listen to our conversation.