Chapter Thirty Five

"What did you want to say?" Jay asked as I stood and stared at him completely speechless.

"I wanted to say that I love you too." I said quickly.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed as I leant my head against his chest. I was so happy that he loved me back but at the same time I felt terrible for not telling him what was going on. I just couldn't seem to find the words. I was too afraid that it would ruin things.

"I'm taking you out tonight." he stated happily.

"What for?" I asked.

"Our first date." he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not telling." he grinned.

"What shall I wear?" I sighed.

"Something hot." he grinned as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think I can manage that." I grinned at him as I wandered upstairs.

I rummaged in my wardrobe and saw that I didn't have any dresses. My wardrobe just consisted of plain items, and of course my uniform. I wanted to dress up for Jay to show him a different side of me. To show him that I could be sexy too.

I looked up as Sophie wandered into the room.

"Hey sweetie." she said.

"Hey babe." I answered quietly.

"I'm sorry I told Nathan." she said, sounding slightly guilty.

"It's okay, I understand why you did it." I said quietly.

"Have you told him yet?" she asked.

"Not yet, but I'll get to it." I said quickly. I wanted to close the subject. I was finally happy and I wanted to stay that way, at least for tonight.

"Do you have a cute dress that I can borrow?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure." she winked at me.

I smiled as she walked away.

About an hour later, I was finally ready. I'd finally managed to squeeze into Sophie's rather tight dress.

I pulled on my heels and made my way downstairs. I smiled at Jay as he winked at me. He quickly took my hand and led me to the car.

We drove for what felt like hours, as I impatiently waited for us to arrive.

Eventually we came to a stop and I gasped when I saw where we were.

"Why are we at Wembley stadium?" I gasped.

"The boys and I are performing here." he grinned as he climbed out of the car.

"Wow that's amazing." I breathed as we walked into the stadium and I saw the sheer scale of it.

"You get front row tickets and if you're really good you can meet the band afterwards." he teased.

"I don't want to meet them they seem like idiots." I said playing along with the banter.

He pouted at me and gave me a sad expression.

"Aww puppy dog eyes!" I exclaimed.

"Well I try." he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and followed him to the stage.

"You get to sit right here." he grinned, gesturing at the front row.

"You'll have a good view of your gorgeous boyfriend." he winked.

"The fame is going to your head Mcguiness." I said as I elbowed him in the ribs.

"I have to go and get changed, the show starts soon." he said as he hugged me and walked away.

After standing alone for a while, the stadium gradually began to fill with people. I felt my heart swell with pride as I watched the boys on stage. They looked so happy. I felt a special bond with all of the boys, we had become a big family.

Jay's POV

I watched Anna. I could see her standing in the front row. Even though the stadium was packed with people trying to get my attention, my eyes were always drawn to her.

As soon as the show finished and the stadium was empty, I quickly grabbed her hand.

"You were amazing babe, I'm so proud of you!" she exclaimed when she saw me.

"Told you." I grinned.

She laughed and followed me home. Eventually we reached the house.

"I'm going to get a snack." she said as she made her way into the kitchen.

"I'll have a shower then." I smiled at her.

I made my way into her en-suite and rummaged in the cupboards looking for my razor.

I frowned as I saw a tablet packet with a strange name on it. I opened the packet and saw that the tablet was missing.

I frowned again as I looked at the tablet name on the packaging. I had no idea what they were for.

I pulled out my phone and quickly entered the name into google. I gapsed as I read the results.