Scene 36 - End Credits Scene 1

Our first end credits scene begins with the blurriness of a camera lens. White edges are around the edge of the view, currently filming from Gordon's room. We will hear Scott's voice from the other side of the camera, filming it. Scott is outside the door, as we will later see. The blurriness has faded, and Scott enters the room as Gordon has opened the door for him, looking as though he is preparing to enter his ensuite for a shower. Gordon, for the moment, wears his normal yellow t-shirt and blue shorts. We will see Gordon take a blue shampoo bottle from Scott. For the entire scene, we are looking through the lens of the camera.

Scott:

Hay Gordon, I have that shampoo you were asking for earlier.

Gordon:

Thanks. Hay, are you filming me?

Scott:

Don't worry. It's off. I was about to prepare this for Brains. Not too sure why he wanted it, but you know.

Gordon:

Thanks.

He has taken the shampoo.

Scott:

Grandma usually makes sure there is shampoo ready in the showers. But she misplaced the new bottle.

Gordon:

Good thing I've got a new tub of shampoo to make my hair nice and clean for when I go on my date with Lady Penelope later. I want to be looking fresh and smell gorgeous.

Scott:

Sure thing. Enjoy your shower.

Gordon closes the door as he goes to prepare his shower. There is a giggle from the right of the camera – it was Alan. Scott turns the camera to show Virgil and Alan hiding, giggling away.

Alan:

Oh boy, he totally has no idea what he's about to put in his hair!

Virgil:

The only way you can get that out of your hair is by cutting it all off!

Alan:

He's gonna have a heart attack.

Scott:

I wonder how Lady Penelope will think of it.

The shower has started. Scott pushes the door open a little, and sees Gordon is not in his room and sp he must be inside. He whispers to the others after pushing the door wide open.

Ok. He's in.

The three of them giggle.

Alan:

Any second now.

They wait a little while, until...

Gordon:

ARGH! MY HAIR!

The boys laugh in hysterics.

SCOTT!

Scott:

Oh boy.

Gordon in a towel comes out from the bathroom angrily with his hair a bright green – looking like the Joker from Batman.

Gordon:

LOOK AT MY HAIR! ITS RUINED!

They continue laughing.

YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR THIS!

Scott:

Gordon, what will Lady Penelope say when she sees that?

Gordon:

ARGH! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR THIS!

Virgil:

Gordon, remember what Captain Taylor just said, only worry about the things that you can control in your life.

Gordon:

CONTROL? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?

Virgil:

You can't control what you put into your hair, clearly. So don't worry about it.

The three boys laugh hard and quickly slam the door shut. They then hurry away down the corridor, laughing, and then are stopped by Grandma.

Grandma:

You boys aren't up to any mischief, now are you?

Scott:

Oh no, Grandma.

Virgil:

We don't think Gordon will be having that date with Lady Penelope after all. He's looking a bit green today.

Scott and Alan keep laughing, and then the filming stops. This will then lead into the second end credits with titles for the rest of the crew done similarly to the television series again. As this is a feature film, the length will be longer as more people will have to be credited. The Thunderbirds March will play over. When we reach the last title card, we will cut to the second end credits scene...