Scene 17 - Manifestation

We now at last return to the Tracy's and the Zero XL. Brains stands up finally from having his glasses smashed in. He can hardly make out the many reflections there are about him, as his view presets nothing more than blurriness.

Brains:

Ugh! M-MAX! M-MAX! Where are you?

He stumbles about and uses his arms to help guide him. Brains might as well be blind wandering around. Jeff and MAX run from many of the mirrors to meet Brains. They have dashed out like the mirror was a portal.

Jeff:

Brains! What has happened?

Brains:

M-Mr. Tracy! Oh, thank goodness. Where are we?

Jeff:

You look as though as you've had a pretty bad accident there, walking into these infernal halls of mirrors. I was lucky that I found MAX out here calling for me. It took a little while for me to get to him, but we got there.

Brains:

Oh. Good. Where are the others?

Jeff:

I don't know. I'm guessing you were taken in for the bright light as well. We were all isolated from each other and I haven't seen anyone else about. We've been around here for ages. MAX, you take Brains with you. Hope on, Brains.

Brains sits on MAX as the robot collects up the bits of his glasses. Jeff leads through the deceptive hall of mirrors again.

Brains:

Do we have any idea what or where this place is?

Jeff:

Not a clue.

On the ground, we see the strangely warped image of Captain Taylor, who looks around confused at where he is.

Lee!

Suddenly, many of the mirrors show his reflection. They all dash about everywhere, confusing Jeff as the Captain calls out.

Taylor:

Jeff! Jeff!

They meet up with each other.

Jeff!

The pair hug each other delightfully for a few seconds.

Jeff:

Lee! Thank goodness! We've got you.

Taylor:

I don't understand what in tarnation is going on in this place. I haven't seen a soul around here for some time.

Jeff:

Well now we're back together again, we stick as close as can be. Anything could happen out here.

They continue forward. We cut to a different area where Scott is on his own. He wanders around many mirrored corridors too and tired of the sight of his own reflection leading him nowhere or around in circles.

Scott:

Duh! This is hopeless! VIRGIL! ALAN! GORDON! ANYBODY?

Virgil is out on his own too wandering through the hall of mirrors with little luck either. He hears Scott calling.

Virgil:

SCOTT! I HEAR YOU! KEEP TALKING! I'M GOING TO TRY AND FIND YOU!

Scott: