Scene 2 - Zero X

We open up to the words "Zero X" on a grey background. Grand music is accompanied as we see the Zero X main body hanger doors retracting and the hanger slides back to reveal the main body. Sirens are beamed out from Glenn Field – our destination. A voice booms out from the setting – constructed as closely as possible to as seen in the previous feature film. He will order the revealment of the ship. We will see the control tower of Glenn Field and then cut to the Zero X taxing forward to its launch position.

Controller:

This is Assembly Control! Launch of Zero X Mark 2, now underway!

The ship is raised up on a hydraulic ram. We see inside the control tower with the Glenn Field Controller. His console panel and control room are as closely resembled as possible to the original launch.

This is Assembly Control! Lifting bodies 1 and 2 will be attached to main body.

The hangers elevate out legs that enable the Lifting Bodies to be attached. The monorail equipment is all cahelium strengthen hinged that locks into a horizontal position as the monorail is deployed. An overhead monorail is deployed and positioned at the front of the main body, allowing Lifting Body 1 to be deployed and assembled when needed so. Once this has been completed, the Controller's console is lowered down a lift shaft (again as previously seen) where the Controller meets three members of the crew of the Zero X personnel in the Mission Control Level. He is elevated towards them.

Controller:

Welcome gentlemen to the Command Centre for Zero X missions, the Zero X Control Tower. You are at the most advanced spaceport ever built. It can be served as a docking port for the spaceship's manned excursion vehicle.

Martin:

Yes sir. We are fully prepared for this operation as we could ever be.

Controller:

Very well, and you are all aware that this is a revolutionary concept in spaceship development, consisting of reusable units that enable the craft to make repeated journeys to distant planets. But before we wait for the final phases of assembly completion, we must wait for the completion of the Zero XL...