Scene 35 - Scientific Discoveries!

We look at Tracy Island from an exterior shot, before cutting to viewing the lounge from a far range. Now, we are inside where the members of International Rescue (bar John on a hologram in Thunderbird 5) are gathered in their seats as a call from Colonel Casey takes place. Lady Penelope and Parker are also there. Also included as part of the gathering is the Assembly Controller of Glenn Field and the five Zero X crew members.

Colonel Casey:

Well International Rescue, we owe you once again a great debt of gratitude for your work here today. We have made many new scientific discoveries and incredible forms of life.

Brains:

We have already begun our research and s-so f-far have found very promising and f-fascinating results. We will sure be busy for a v-very long time.

Virgil:

And Harmony, Colonel?

Colonel Casey:

It would be better if that civilisation there were better left alone. They seem harmless enough and we could spark more trouble if we were to interfere with them again.

Taylor:

As my old pa told me, don't worry about the things that are out of your control. Only worry about the events you can decide for yourself.

Alan:

So you mean, with Harmony, we can control things by leaving it alone. And if trouble were to start, then...

Taylor:

Then it's not something we can control, maybe handle, but if it starts up again then the cause of it won't be from our end, Alan.

Alan:

Ha hay, you got my name right!

Scott:

Well dad, they knew you were trapped there. They could have brought you back. It was in their control to return you to Earth.

Jeff:

Son, don't worry about that either. It was out of any of our control, and for the Matter too. I'm not too hung up over it. I think I would have done the same if it was me in that position.

Controller:

Well, nevertheless, the entire operation has been entirely successful. Further Zero X assignments are guaranteed by the World President.

Maxwell:

Seems as though we won't have our work cut us for us any time soon then.

Grant:

This will therefore give us great encouragement to fully explore the universe we live in. Do you think we will see the Matter again?

Maxwell:

Hard to say. We know they're watching over us. Perhaps so. And I can't wait to get out there and find out.

We cut to the blasters of the Zero X exploding out their power, and then we will see the craft taxing along the runway rapidly gaining speed. Inside are the crew of the Zero X valiantly looking ahead as they fly the ship to its next new destination somewhere in space. Footage can be reused of the Zero X taking up from the ground and rising into the sky.

Newman:

Good thing this time we have an escort with us.

We then see, flying alongside the Zero X, Thunderbirds 1, 2, and 3 all appearing in the camera view. This then continues to see all four ships flying towards us, as a massive thundering woosh passes over us as the crafts all fly over the top of the camera. The first end credits will begin. Some of the captions for the first end credits will include – "Screenplay by CaptainThunderWho Century 22 Productions", "Original series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson", "Original theme by Barry Gray", "Music Composed by Ben and Nick Foster", "Audio Post-Production by Hackenbacker", "Sound Designer and Re-recording Mixer Nigel Heath" "(Voice cast)". The background will have the title cards as seen in the TV series.

End.

(End credits)

# IF YOUR LIFE OR YOUR LOVE ARE IN DANGER, OR YOUR HEART IS IN DISTRESS

FOR INTERNATIONAL RESCUE, BY SENDING THEM AN SOS, THEN YOU'LL SEE THUNDERBIRDS!

FLYING WAY UP HIGH! THUNDERBIRDS! ROARING THROUGH THE SKY!

IF YOU ARE ON THE EDGE OF DISASTER, OR YOU ARE STRANDED IN OUTER SPACE

FOR INTERNATIONAL RESCUE, NO MATTER WHAT THE TIME OR THE PLACE, THEN YOU'LL SEE THUNDERBIRDS!

HURRYING TO SAVE THE DAY! THUNDERBIRDS! THUNDERING ON THEIR WAY! THUNDERBIRDS! THUNDERBIRDS!