Special Chapter [M]

authors' note: a special chapter for those who appreciated this book. thank you for everything.

...

The Queen is walking home alone through the city of Hanseop. Accompanying Lisa is her child, who is over a year old, wrapped in cloth, around her chest and back.

He's softly snoring and breathing against her chest. A soft smile escapes her lips. He is someone she will love and protect for the rest of her life.

Without waking Minguk, Lisa pulls down the cloth from her face to carefully kiss the top of his forehead. He shuffles in his sleep but dares not to wake.

As an important person to the Kingdom, Lisa is not allowed to leave the palace without dozens of men and women by her side.

For 19 years, she's never lived a luxurious life. Living as a Nai amongst Koreans was dangerous. Deadly. Only 3 years ago, were Nai's able to live free and prosper amongst Koreans.

Countless days dyeing her hair black to avoid being caught with blonde hair. Countless nights of feeling too afraid to sleep if someone caught her.

But having Bobby and Jisoo by her side, two people who know her the best, provided her a sense of belonging.

A reason to live for.

So, she was never afraid to die for what she believed in. Which is why, getting into fights was never a problem for Lisa. The blonde trained herself to be a cold blooded assassin.

Now at 21 years old, others protect and serve her as the Queen of this country.

Marrying into the royal family isn't all that great, either. Lisa loves Jungkook with all her heart, but she also wants to breathe and feel like a normal citizen at times.

Especially since she hasnt seen Jungkook in months who left for China, regarding trade and goods. Lisa did not join the King because Minguk was only a little over 6 months old and she didn't want to leave him alone.

But that didn't stop Jungkook from clinging to her like a dog and never leaving her and Minguk's side until the last dying seconds of his departure.

Lisa quietly laughs at the memory.

Suddenly, her heart aches missing her husband. Never in a million years did she think she'd love someone like this.

All her life, she sought revenge for Nai's against the royal family.

Who would have thought she'd fall in love with someone in the royal family?

A man who surpassed all her expectations.

Standing on the side of the palace wall, Lisa scans her surroundings to make sure no one is around. Holding her child close, Lisa jumps through the window and lands within the palace grounds.

Training to be an assassin proved to be beneficial sneaking back into the palace. Not one guard or servant were aware of her.

She didnt know if that was a good or bad thing.

"I guess I have to train these men better myself." Lisa mutters as she slips into her room.

...