Chapter 11

Big, strong arms were wrapped around her waist. The last thing she remembered was hearing someone screaming her name in panic. For a second, she thought the voice was in her head, telling her to wake up from this nightmare regarding BamBam. However, when the moment was occurring, she turned to see Jungkook, or who she knows as Jungkyu, yelling at her to watch out, but she was clueless on his reasoning. She stood in shock while he tackled her like a football player.

Suddenly, she heard him groaning above her. She realized her eyes were closed and slowly opened them to see him breathing heavily with sweat beads sliding off his forehead and smiling his bunny-teeth at her. Then, she noticed a wooden plate pressed against his back and a small cut on his cheek bleeding from the impact.

"You did not get injured. I am glad," he panted with a smile.

Wow, he was really here and not just a voice in her head. Lisa's eyes opened wider, surprised he was in front of her and protecting her (again) from danger.

Bobby grabbed the wooden plate off his back and Jungkook fell forward, planting his hands on the ground by her sides, almost squishing Lisa in the process. She held his shoulders up to keep him from falling on top of her and his smile never left his face knowing he got to see her again. Their lips were only a few centimeters away and she was feeling self-conscious because this was the man who kissed her while she was sleeping. The King noticed her cheeks blushing and he smiled wider, wanting to kiss her again to catch a glimpse of her cute, flustered face even more. (a/n: what a sadist lol)

Jungkook was in awe. His heart was beating so fast in excitement from seeing her up close and personal. It was like the noise around him disappeared and all his attention was on Lisa. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. The prettiest feature was her eyes, hands-down. Although they were simply brown, they were huge — doll-like — and twinkled like stars were shining in them. He swears he could make a wish and it would be granted just from her eyes. The woman of his dreams was right in front of him and he did not want this moment to end.

Fate brought the two together again.

The two of them were staring at each other like they were the only ones on Earth. Everything felt right in this moment. Jungkook was looking at her with so much love and happiness, she could feel her insides squirming at his hard gaze. Lisa swore she saw him lean in and she could not move, stunned at the whole situation.

Just then, Bobby cleared his throat startling the two. Jungkook sighed and clicked his tongue with disappointment.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is, but both of you should get up now." Bobby frowned, looking at their surroundings. Everyone was staring at the two on the ground. Women were squealing at how cute they were, some were envious of Lisa, and men looked at Jungkook with a smug look like 'that's my boy.'

"Let me help you up," he held his hand out to the scowling King. Jungkook grabbed his hand, who squeezed it while he stood up with Bobby's assistance.

Bobby did not let go of Jungkook's hand and gave him a fake smile, "So, you were the creep from Lisa's birthday party?"

Jungkook equally squeezed his hand and displayed a fake smile too, "Oh, you mean my brother Taekyu? Yeah, he is kind of creepy, but I was the handsome man who kept Lisa company all night."

"That's funny, I thought I was the only handsome one at the party?" Bobby shot back and stepped closer to Jungkook, almost bumping chests.