Chapter 21

Thank you so much for reading my first book ❤️

☾ ✩ ☽

One Year Later...

"Ouch! Ouch! OUCH!"

The blonde woman yelped with her eyes closed at the excruciating pain being applied to her head. "My head is tender, please be gentle." She sobbed with an ugly face which was probably messing up her make up as well.

"Stop moving before I start hurting you on purpose." Jisoo demanded while holding a fist of Lisa's hair, trying to put it into a bun, but doing it so oddly. Which made everyone in the room wonder if Jisoo was actually doing Lisa's hair or acting like it was a science experiment.

"Why is your hair always messed up?" Remembering when growing up, she would always fix Lisa's hair. Living in the castle for the past year made her spoiled, since her maids and servants did all the work, but Lisa was still a baby when it came to pain.

And all the servants can do at this point is stare, feel sorry for Lisa and watch as her friend controlled the situation.

Jisoo insisted. Emphasis on INSISTED to help alleviate the workload all her servants had to do for Lisa. But now, they take pity on the girl who looks like she's going to pass out from how rough Jisoo was being.

A lot of them were shocked on how Jisoo spoke to Lisa when they first met her. Especially since she's the King's lover. None of them would dare to speak down to the Nai, but Jisoo had no problem with it.

Although she's a beautiful woman, her mouth sure is not.

"Why do you have such a tender head?" Jisoo complained as Lisa gritted her teeth trying not to move again. She was very afraid of the older girl, especially since Jisoo had her hair in her hands.

Lisa groaned as she tried not to cry, "Are you almost done?"

The raven-haired girl slightly tugged on her hair and laughed at Lisa's facial expression. "Yes, you annoying brat."

One of her main maids, Somi, gasped at the words escaping Jisoo's mouth. It was like Jisoo took pleasure in giving Lisa pain. " Miss. Lisa!"

God she was embarrassed. Allowing Jisoo to talk to her in any manner she pleased. But she was also used to it.

She's the beautiful devil after all.

Like she's playing tug of war with her hair, Lisa couldn't take the constant agony. "Yah! I'm going to be Queen."

"You aren't Queen yet." She smacked her butt softly, making everyone in the room gasp and she snickered at their reactions. "Queen or not. I am the boss of you. I practically raised you!"

"No way. Dad raised me."

Furrowing her eyebrows, she clicked her tongue at Lisa's rudeness. "Who was the one who cooked yummy food for you? Or even took care of you when you were so drunk!"

Lisa's eyes bulged open in embarrassment because her maids were listening to everything spewing from Jisoo's big mouth. God, now she's going to be known as a sloppy drunk instead of a proper lady.

Jisoo continued speaking, "Hey, I was even the one who wiped your-"

"AHHHHHHHH," the girl screamed, cutting Jisoo off, which amused her.

Shocked eyes in the room were staring at Lisa who was breathing heavily. And there was Jisoo with a smirk on her face like she did nothing wrong.

Lisa swears she's going to have a heart attack because of this girl one day.