Synopsis

Two neighboring countries, Korea and Nailand, have been at war for hundreds of years. The recent war between the two was for territorial gain and it was their bloodiest battle yet. In the end, Nailand could not withstand Korea's strong forces with their depleted army and for the first time, Nailand admitted defeat.

The population of Nailand went from 500,000 to less than 100,000 people in the past three hundred years. After the war, Nais were exiled from their home country and if they did not leave, they were killed. Some Nais went to Japan, others to China, but very few went to Korea.

The biggest problem was majority of Nais who went to Korea had to hide their identity. The only way to do that was to dye their hair black to match the Koreans. Even if they changed their hair, the color would fade at the slightest touch of water and, then their blonde hair would emerge. If Nais did not hide their identity then they would be put into slavery or worse, face a gruesome death.

People of Nailand's signature look is blonde hair, which is seen as a terrible curse. An old folklore said Nais are witches who worship the God of Death and bring destruction everywhere they go. However, in reality, Nais are regular human beings who want to live peacefully and quietly with their own people.

Countries perceive Nais as poor, uneducated individuals who are violent barbarians. And Nais regard Koreans as rich, selfish beings who only think of themselves. Nevertheless, the prejudices and perceptions each country believed in were misleading and eventually led them to despise each other.

Koreans and Nais have been fighting for hundreds of years, but fate will magically bring two people together in hopes of changing the lives of thousands.

☾ ✩ ☽

Authors Note: The prologue will be posted soon. Whoever reads this, thank you so much for your time! I am super excited about writing this story, so I hope everyone who reads this does too. Comments and votes are always appreciated!

Again, everything in this story is FICTIONAL.
- Leo.