Chapter 1 The blow up

*Andrea POV*

"ALL YOU EVER DO IS PROTECT HER SHE IS WORTHLESS SHE WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!!!!"

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!"

"YOU SAID SO YOURSELF THAT YOU NEVER WANTED HER THAT SHE WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!"

I could hear them yelling from in my room so I knew Shelby could hear them as well. It must suck to have your mom the person who is suppose to love you no matter what say that about you. I just don't understand why they pick on her so much, yet they never say anything to me? I was sitting in my room on my bed trying to do math homework without success. This how it was in my house almost every night. Finally I couldn't take it anymore I got up and went to Shelby's room.

I walked in and saw her on her bed listening to her IPod really loud. I could hear the song she was listening to, save you tonight by one direction. I could tell she could hear the fighting because her eyes where really glossy. I went and sat next to her and laid my head and her shoulder. " hey sis watcha doin?" I tried to sound cheery for her but I don't think it worked. " I'm so tired of this, Andi I can't wait to go to college and escape this hell hole." " but you don't want to leave your favorite sister?" " Andi your my only sister." " That means no competition So all the more reason why I'm your favorite!" I wiggled my eyebrows which made her laugh just a little. " hey do want to.... CRASH!

*Shelby's POV*

I watched Andi waggle her eyebrows and I just had to laugh, I loved how she could make me laugh no matter what was going on, Andi looked and me and started to say " hey do want to.... CRASH! I looked at Andi and saw that she wore the some worried look that I had on. Before she could say anything I was out of my room running down the hall into the kitchen with Andi hot on my hills. There was my mother on the floor holding her face.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT MY MOTHER!!!!" I went to help my mother up and she just pushed me away. " go get out of here go back to your room" " no I'm not leaving you" next thing I knew was thrown into the dishwasher, my head hitting the counter. I heard someone scream my name but I just laid a crumpled mess on the floor.

I was dazed and confused, my head really hurt. I looked up to see Quentin (my step dad) standing over me, " you never learn your lesson do you? This whole family would be better off with out you, you will never amount to anything your own mother doesn't even want you." I looked at my mom who was finally off the floor. " mom this isn't true tell him it isn't true!" She looked at me, her eyes cold as ice. " just got to your room."

I was in utter shock she is my mother she is suppose to love me unconditionally. I stood up and wobbled to my room. I was so angry at what just happened that I made a rash decision I pulled the duffle bag out from under my bed and started filling it with clothes.

After I was done I pulled out my phone and called my best friend Mikayla. After two rings she picked up. "Hello?" "Hey" was all I managed to say my voice was so shaky that I didn't trust it not to break, I took a few deep breathes to calm down, " oh my god honey what's wrong? Did the step monster go on a rampage like God Zila and destroy the house?" I couldn't help but to laugh but I had to stay focused. " mikayla I can't take it here anymore so I'm leaving." " oh honey why?!?!?!?!?!" " because but I'll keep in touch promise!" " okay honey I love you!" " you too honey byeee!" I hung up and looked at the clock 12:00 at night prefect time to go.

I was just about to jump out of my window when I thought of Andi. I put all my stuff down and crept into her room. .....Andi.......Andi.........ANDI!!!!! " ugh what do you want?" "I just want to tell you that I love you and no matter what you are beautiful and you will Accomplish anything you want" " so I can marry Zayn if I want too???" I chuckled " of course" I hugged her and went back to my window I hoped out and went on my way.

I stopped at an ATM and pulled out the 5,000 dollars I earned from working at Subway the last few summers, I got back in my car and headed to the air port. For the first time I had to think about where I was going to go. I looked at the screen and say I flight to London leaving in 20 minutes. So I bought myself a ticket and made my way to my new life.