Chapter 3 the boys

*Shelby's POV*

"Was it just me or did your checks get red when Harry asked use to hang out?" I said jokingly to Tracy as we walked into her house. 

She punched my arm playfully but we both giggled, " you have no room to talk you got as red a tomato when Niall hugged you!!!" " well how would you act if the one band you absolutely love runs into you.... Literally!"  When we walked into the house I was stunned, her house was so beautiful. When you first walk in you are greeted By a huge stair case that leads you to the second floor. To your left is the living room that had one wall covered with DVD's that went all the way to the ceiling. To your right there is a dinning room with a long table that Could fit eleven people easily, then the kitchen is threw a door on the other side of the dinning room. Tracy saw me starting,"wow that's exactly how you looked when you saw Niall!" "Oh shut it" I said but she knew I was joking... "So where is my room?" You will be staying in one of the guess room which is up stairs down the hall to your left, I'm going to go to the kitchen and make some food I'm starving!!!

"Okay"  I made my way to my new room, when I opened the door I was amazed. The walls where red MY FAVORITE COLOR!! There was I king size bed on the far wall in front of me with a T.V. On the other side next to the door I just entered from there was two doors on both of the sides walls one a bathroom the other a walk in closet.

I set my stuff down and started unpacking, I was just about done when my phone went off.

From Harry 

To Shelby

*hey, the boys and I were wondering if you guys would like to come over and have a movie night with us?

Harryxx

From Shelby 

To Harry

* we would love too what time and where do you want to meet up???? 

Shelby:)

From Harry  

To Shelby

* At five and we'll pick you up  

Harryxx

I smiled and texted Harry the address, then went and told Tracy the plans

*Tracy's POV*

I screamed with excitement when I was told the news. " OH MY GOD WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?" Shelby just laughed and pulled me up stairs to my bedroom after about 30 minutes of trying on outfits with both found something that we liked. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with black wedges and a hot pink crop top that said wild child with a black tank top underneath. Shelby had a pair of black skinny jean on as well with  Tiffany blue converse and with the same blue tank top. The blue really brought the red in her hair and the grey in her eyes.

I was just putting the last bit of makeup on when the door rang Shelby and I both ran down stairs to answer it. It was Harry and Louis, " Wow Tracy you look amazing " Harry said I just blushed and looked at my feet and mumbled a thank you... You ready to go?

*Harry's POV*

I was about to leave when I asked anyone if they wanted to come? Niall was still up stairs getting ready, it was so funny watching him watch Shelby and Tracy walk away it was like he was in a trance.

********* flash back*******

Niall..... Niall.....NIALL!!!!!!! What what!?!?!?!? You where staring at Shelby and I think you have some drool dripping off your chin. He quickly check and saw that there was none. " Niall do fancy Shelby????" " we just met how could I? I mean she has the most beautiful blue grey eyes I have ever seen and she is so short and cute. I mean she seems pretty cool" he said while he rubbed the back of his neck and started changing different shades of red. We all laughed " mate "if you think she is so "cool" then why don't you ask her on a date get to know her some more" Liam said

"Yeah maybe I will!... Did you hear her accent? It was cute and how she only has one dibble on her right cheek when she smiles." "Whoa Niall calm down, we'll have a movie night and will invite them over then you can ask her on a date okay?" I said "okay" was all Niall managed to say as he had a cheeky smile on his face. "Come on mate lets go home and get ready."

*************flash back over**************

Louis hoped off the couch and walked over to put his shoes on to come with me to pick up the girls. We arrived at Tracy's house within 20 minutes, good thing they don't live far. I knocked and both Louis and I heard two pairs of feet come rumbling down the stairs We both laugh, then the door opened and there stood the girls. They both looked amazing but Tracy was the one that caught my attention she was so stunning, all I managed to say was wow you look amazing. She blushed and looked at the ground it was absolutely adorable. We headed to the car and Louis and hoped into the front set. " pumpkin shall we hold hands on the ride home???" I had to hold back a laugh sorry boo bear I need to have both hands on the wheel. I heard giggles coming from the back seat, I looked around and saw that both Shelby and Tracy stifling a laugh, Louis just crossed his arms over his chest and pouted that made the girls erupt with laughter.

**********at the house******************

*Nial's POV*

I heard car doors shut and laughter coming from outside the house. I felt my cheeks get warm and my heart quicken in pace, what is this girl doing to me.... What if she doesn't like me.... " mate it will be okay I'm sure she will like you" Zayn said, I swear he can read minds. Just then the door opened and they came into view Shelby looked absolutely stunning Liam thumped the back of my head bringing me out of my trance. " so what on the agenda for tonight?" Shelby said, wow her voice is lovely, " we'll we plan on watching some scary movies if that's alright with you?" Yeah that's fine said Tracy but when I looked at Shelby looked like she had just seen a ghost she had her phone in her hands and was reading a text.

"Is everything okay Shelby? " um y-yeah I just need to make a call go ahead and start the movie ill be back in one second". She left the room. "Anyone else notice that" I asked they nodded in agreement, I looked at Tracy, she had her head down and wasn't making any eye contact with anyone. "Tracy what's going on?" She looked up there was worry in her eye's " well Shelby kind of ran away from her abusive parents and I'm pretty sure she is talking to her family right now"

Can something so horrible happen to someone like her? The whole room was quite like what we just heard wasn't true and we where trying to process it. "Well shall we start the movie?" Tracy said trying to change the topic. "Yeah, Shelby will come back when she is done talking to her parents." Said Harry. We all sat down I was on the love seat, Liam was in the chair. Tracy was on the floor with Harry while Louis and Zayn were on the couch.

An hour into the nightmare on Elm street movie and Shelby wasn't back finally I couldn't take it anymore " um I'm going to get some more popcorn everyone just mumbled okay and went back the movie. I got up and went looking for her. I went into kitchen and saw that the patio door was open, I went out and saw Shelby on the ground silently crying.

*Shelby's POV*

When we got to the house my phone started to blow up with texts from my mom, Andrea and Mikayla. I knew I had to call my mom " is everything okay?" "Um y-yeah I just need to make a call go ahead and start the movie ill be back in one second." I went threw the kitchen and out the back door. I called me mom and she picked after the first ring. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" she screamed "Um..... London." "WHAT THE HELL SHELBY YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HOME NOW OR SO HELP ME!!!!" My angry was welling up inside me, I was so tired of being treated this. Maybeit was the fact that I was thousands of miles away but I spat back "Or what you let quentin beat the shit out of and keep telling everyone that you never wanted me?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well I'm never come back to that hell hole EVER!!!!" Next thing I knew Step monster was on the phone, "SHELBY YOU DUMB UGHLY BITCH IM GLAD YOUR GONE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YOU WHERE NOTHING BUT A SLUT I WAS SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T GET PREGNANT BUT I BET KNOW THAT YOU ARE AWAY FROM US U WILL BE IN NO TIME!" I was so hurt I couldn't take it anymore " fuck you I hate you" and with that I hung up. I was so upset that I sat down on the ground and cried for what seemed like for ever. Then I looked over and saw Niall.