Chapter Two - Julian Albert

Over the past few days, you and Team Flash have been trying to figure out ways to prevent Iris's death.

"I'm going to check if anything changed, now." Barry said. Before anyone could protest, he was gone. A second later, he was back. "What are you all looking at your arms for?" He asked.

"We have writing on our arms." You answered. "Barry check your arm."

"It says "I'm scared, Barry."" He replied.

"Mine says "Hi."" Cisco said after, reading his arm out loud. Everyone else started reading theirs.

"I know." Iris said, confused.

"Bloody hell, these meta humans." Caitlin said.

"Thanks." You said.

"I was told to see you." Joe read.

"Yes." Cecile said after Joe.

"Wally?" Wally questioned and read his am.

"This is so weird. Why do we have this?" You asked everyone.

"I don't know but I'll do research." Cisco replied, he then left.

In the meantime, Everyone was doing their other jobs as Caitlin was trying to figure out how to prevent Iris's death. You got a break from work and decided to visit Barry and Julian.

"Hey guys! How's the cases coming along?" You greeted your friends.

"Almost done mine." Barry said.

"How can you be almost done if you were two hours late?" Julian asked, ticked off. "Hi, Y/N. How are you?" Julian asked, looking at you.

"I'm good, thanks. Look, I've been meaning to ask you. Did you get writing on your arm?" You asked Julian.

"That's an odd question to ask. But no. Should I check?" Julian replied.

"Yes!" You and Barry said at the same time. Julian gave Barry a glare and rolled up his sleeve.
"It says, "I know right.""
"Huh! Weird." You replied.
"Um... Y/N. Can I talk to you in the hall for a second?" Julian asked you.
"Sure." You replied as you and him walked out of the office. You left Barry alone to do his work.

"There's something I want to get off my chest, Y/N." Julian said, once no one was in sight and it was just the two of you in the hallway.
"What is it?" You asked, curiously.
"I like you. Your amazing, smart, beautiful and everything I've wanted in a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner my whole life. If you don't feel the same way, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." Julian blushed.
"I like you too Julian! I would love to be your girlfriend/boyfriend/partner!" You said, blushing a lot. "How long have you liked me?" You asked.
"About a month or two after we met so... Eight months I'd say."
"Wow! Same here. I've been bad at hiding it though. Date tonight?" You asked.
"I'd like that." Julian then opened the office door and let you in.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow after work?" You said, walking over to his desk.
"Six thirty is good." He sat in his char and got back to work.
"See you!" You said. "Bye Bare!" You waved at Barry as you were leaving the office to go back to your work.
"Bye Y/N!" He called out.
""Bare"?" You heard Julian question from a distance. You just laughed.