Chapter Eighteen - The Mayor's Daughter

All three of you woke up later, leaning against stacks of bagged rice.
"Are you guys okay?" Kara asked.
"I'm fine. You?" You asked.
"Same. Barry?" Kara asked again.
"I'm alright." Barry answered. You all straightened yourselves. It was just the three of you, so you all talked about stuff other then the musical.
"Mon-El seems to really care about you." Barry said to Kara.
"Mon-El only cares about himself. He lied to me about who he really is for nine months." She said, disappointed. "What about you and Iris? And Y/N, you and Julian." You let Barry start talking first.
"She broke off our engagement because I proposed to try and save her life." Barry said, sadly. "It's over."
"She'll come around. Besides, you guys have that writing on the arm thing. Yours disappeared for Iris, so it's meant to be. So Y/N..."
"Julian and I broke up a long time ago and my writing disappeared. My soulmate is the Earth Nineteen Harrison Wells. He goes by "H.R". Were dating now." You explained.
"Wow! That's a plot twist! That's awesome though!" Kara said.
"Shut up! All three of you!" Stein yelled, suddenly.
"I run this town." The look alike Joe came in.
"So your the mayor?" Lara questioned. You smacked your forehead.
"I'm looking for my daughter. Have you seen her?" The mayor asked. He showed a picture of his daughter who was the look alike of Iris.
"No, sir." Barry replied.
"Go look for her. Her name is "Millie". If anything happens to her, this town will pay..." Joe said, threateningly to the three of you. You all nodded and walked away from him.

You all ended up in the kitchen where Cisco stopped you all.
"Did the mayor put you on another task?" He asked.
"Yes, to find his daughter." Barry answered.
"Come with me." Cisco said.
You all left the restaurant and went to an old apartment building.

When you got there, he left you at the door. Barry knocked on the door and no one answered. He knocked again and still no answer. All three of you broke down the door and found Millie kissing a man on a bed.
"Ah!" They both shouted, scrambling off each other.
"What the hell is going on?" You all said at the same time, shocked to see this sight. The man Millie was kissing, was the look alike of Mon-El.
"Ugh, gross..." Kara said, making a throw up gesture.
"If our parents ever caught us, we'd go to war." Mon-El explained.
"I think we have to tell they're fathers they're in love then we can get out of here." Barry whispered tp you and Kara.
"Maybe..." You whispered back.
"No matter what gets in the way pf your love, you have to keep fighting and stick together. Through thick and thin." Barry said to Millie and Mon-El.
"That includes, telling your fathers how you feel about each other." You added to Barry.
"Your right. Thanks guys! We'll go tell them now!" Millie said, cheerfully kissing her boyfriends cheek. They walked out of the apartment leaving you three alone.

Later, you, Barry and Kara found Millie talking to Joe and Martin.
"Dads, there's no reason for you to he upset at this! I love him!" She explained.
"Dads?" Barry questioned, shocked.
"You got a problem with that?" Joe snapped.
"No. I love musicals." Barry answered, awkwardly.
"Dads look, were in love." Millie spoke again.
"No your not!" Joe shouted.
"His fathers a hooligan!" Martin shouted.
"She isn't your little girl anymore." Barry protested.
"He's right. She's an incredibly brave, strong and independent woman." You agreed.
"That guy is lucky he can see that. When you find a love like that, you gotta hang on to it." Barry said.
"Well, we care about you and we just want you to be happy." Stein said. Him and Joe then broke out into a nice song from Guys and Dolls. Once they were done singing, you, Barry, Kara and Millie walked away.
"Were going to war." Joe whispered to his partner.
"Yep." He agreed, solidly.