Chapter Six - H.R Wells

You saw someone walk through the portal. He wore black running shoes, black jeans with a chain hanging like a swing from the pocket, grey t-shirt, black vest over the shirt and a black bowler hat. You all got your guns and pointed at the person.
"Greetings, Earthlings..." He said in a low husk voice said as he came out of the shadows. "No I'm just kidding I don't talk like that!" He laughed and started talking normally. You all put your guns down.
"Harrison Wells, please to meet you. We are Team Flash, that's Barry who is The Flash, Y/N, Iris, Joe, Caitlin, Cecile and I'm Cisco." Cisco introduced all of you to this version of Harrison Wells.
"Pleased to meet you all! You can call me "H.R"." H.R introduced himself.
"Wells with a sense of humour, check." Caitlin said. "What Earth are you from?" She asked him.
"Nineteen!" He replied, cheerfully.

You all showed him around Star Labs and got him used to the technology.
"This is a very nice building!" H.R complemented. You all thanked him.

Cisco later then pulled you aside for a chat.
"I'm not sure about H.R. I know Harry picked him but still." He told you.
"Cisco it takes time. Just be friendly and he will too." You said.
"Fine. I still have my suspicions though..." Cisco said as he walked away from you.

You wanted to make amends with H.R so you went to talk to him with Caitlin.
"So, what's Earth Nineteen like?" You asked H.R.
"Nothing special really. It's like here but the clouds are yellow and the sun is blue." He said.
"That's so weird!" You and Caitlin said.
"Not compared to these skies!" H.R laughed. "Say, I was thinking of buying a souvenir from this earth. What should I get?" He asked you and Caitlin.
"Anything that's odd looking to you." You suggested.
"Sounds great!" He then went off. He then turned around and said, "Do any of you guys have money I can borrow?"
You gave him $20 to spend on something special.

An hour later he came back with drumsticks, but not the drums.
"Why didn't you get the drums too?" You asked him.
"Couldn't afford it apparently." He replied.
"Sorry I didn't give you enough money!" You apologized.
"Don't worry about it! I can drum the counter lightly." He said, tapping the table in the cortex. You laughed and caught onto the song he was playing. You sang the chorus of the song and he laughed and sang with you. Everyone joined in too for a little. Then, things for serious again.