Chapter Seventeen- The Show Must Go On

Back at Star Labs, outside of the musical. The rest of the team and Mon-El were figuring out ways for you, Kara and Barry to get out of your coma. But nothing was working.
"Oh my God!" Cisco exclaimed. "B-R-B!" Cisco then ran out of the Med Lab.

A minute later, he came running in with his phone. He clicked his phone and Poker Face by Lady Gaga started blasting out of his phone.
"Come on Barry!" Cisco said.
"Is that really going to work?" Caitlin asked, annoyed and stressed.
"It did the first time!" Cisco answered.
"I should start singing an Eagles song!" H.R said, suddenly. He cleared his throat and started to sing, "On a dark desert highway-"
"Shut up! I have a feeling this isn't going to work!" Caitlin shouted at Cisco and H.R. Cisco stopped the music playing from his phone.
"Cait, calm down. They'll be okay." Julian said.
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE IN COMAS!" Caitlin shouted at Julian. Everyone stayed silent and motionless as they watched Caitlin work.
"I'll help you." Julian said after five minutes.
"I'd appreciate that." Caitlin said, more calm. Julian got to work with her immediately after she said that.

In the musical, you, Barry and Kara were still listening to the Cisco look alike give his opinion on The Cutta. The look alike then walked away, not giving you guys a chance to speak to him. Suddenly, a man said from behind them,
"The show must go on!" It was the man that put them in comas. He was standing on the stage, talking through the microphone "Supergirl, I loved your cover of Moon river. Such a beautiful voice and song! Although, you were a little flat in places but I'm willing to let it slide just because you're so cute!" The man said.
"How did we get here?" Barry asked.
"I don't know. You created this world." The man answered.
"How do we get out of here?" You asked.
"Your in a movie musical. So all you have to do is-" The man started to say. Then he was interrupted by Supergirl,
"The yellow brick road!"
"No, the script." The man smiled. "Just so you know, if you die in here, you die out there." He warned you all.
"Lovely." Barry muttered.

"Now you need to sing!" The man said, heading to the piano.
"Were not singing." You said.
"Think of your fellow man. Lend him a helping hand. Put a little love in your heart..." The man started to sing.
"You see it's getting late. Oh, please don't hesitate! Put a little love in your heart." The Cutta sung and played the piano.
"And the world will be a better place. And the world will be a better place. For you and me. You just wait and see..." The Cisco look alike came in and sang. The three men created a whole show with the song "Put a little love in your heart" by Jackie DeShannon with a few waiters and waitresses as backup. You, Barry and Kara sat back and enjoyed it very much and danced along in your seat.
"That was amazing!" You all said, amazed at the song.
"Thank you. Now, get to the script. By the way, I'm the Music Meister." The Music Meister said. He then disappeared.

You, Kara and Barry then went back backstage.
"Okay so were singers." Barry started concluding.
"And we work for a gangster." Kara added.
"Who wants us to perform for him." You said.
"It's pretty straightforward, right?" Barry asked you and Kara.
"Yeah!" You both agreed.
Two men suddenly came to you, pointing guns. One at Barry and one at Kara. The two men were look alike's of Joe West and Martin Stein.
"H-Hey. Don't shoot them, please!" You said to them, stepping between your friends.
"Yeah. I think this is a miss understanding..." Kara said, nervously. "I miss being bulletproof..." She whispered.
"Come with us. Now!" The Joe look alike, shouted.
"Says who?" Barry asked, confidently.
"Says me!" The Stein look alike shouted. He knocked you all out one-by-one. Starting with Barry and ending with Kara.