Alternate Ending

As the years passed, you became more and more moved on from your soulmates death. You always missed him though.

Three years after his death, Caitlin and Julian broke up. Even though they were soulmates, Julian and you started dating. Caitlin always knew about his feelings left for you and had enough of ignoring it. In order for Caitlin and Julian to not end up together again, Caitlin moved to Earth 19 and took over H.R's old apartment. She stayed in contact with the team (except for Julian) and only came back for the holidays. Cisco and Kamila still moved to Star City. Barry and Iris were happily married trying to have a second child. You and Julian got married and had a family. Every few months you and your family would go visit Julian's side in England for a week or two. You had three children. Julian decided to hyphenate his middle name and last name to be your last name. He was now "Julian Albert-Desmond" and you were "Y/N Y/M/N Albert-Desmond". Your first daughter named "Emma Julia Albert-Desmond". "Emma" came from Julian's sister and "Julia" is the female version of "Julian". Your son was named "Alex Harrison Albert-Desmond". "Alex" was just a name you both liked and "Harrison" was named after your soulmate and a friend of both of you. Julian said that was his way of paying his respects to him. Your last child, who was a girl was named "Hope Albert-Desmond". Hope was obviously named after hope. To you and Julian, hope is what you had all your lives and it was always by your sides. You didn't decide to give her a middle name because you wanted her to be unique.

The other End