Chapter 7

(I'll let you know when to play the song!"

(Y/N POV)
It's been 3 days since my mission with Rogers and I haven't seen him at all. He's clearly avoiding me. The past few days I've done training with Sam and not him. Sam told me "Steve is just busy", pft ok the man literally has no life. It honestly made me so mad, I felt so stupid thinking we had become friends.

I'm in my room pacing furiously while Wanda sat on the bed watching me like I was psychotic. "He's so frustrating! He's even had Sam do training with me, like I love Sam but the point of the training is that he trains me!" I complain while pacing. Wanda just blinks. "Think I freaked him out by the kiss? I mean it was nothing...just for the mission" I ask recalling my actions undercover in the mall.

"I think it's the opposite" Wanda finally speaks up causing my pacing to abruptly stop. I turn to face her sending a quizzical brow. She sighed before elaborating "I think the kiss meant something to him and that's why he's avoiding you y/n". I froze for a second letting myself think about it but quickly pushed those thoughts away. That couldn't be it I mean he barley tolerates me. He hates me. Right?

"That's ridiculous Wanda" I scoff. Wanda turns to look at me "Is it though" she says softly. Making me rethink a lot of things. I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off by Vision walking through the wall. Wanda snaps her head towards him "Vis we talked about this" she tried to scold. But I could see her lips slightly twitching upwards. "Yes I'm sorry but the door was not fully shut so I assumed.." Vision tries to defend himself. I smile watching the two of them, they're so cute. Vision adores Wanda and she deserves that kind of love more than anyone in the world. Vision apologises for interrupting. I tell him it's fine and that I was heading out anyway. "Have fun Wan" I tease walking out of her room.

I walk into my empty room and decide I need a stress relief shower. I grab my waterproof speaker from my desk and head into the bathroom. Connecting my phone I play my Queen playlist and "Killer Queen" plays first. I hum the lyrics as I shower, laddering myself in my mango body wash.
In the shower I decide that I'm still mad at Steve regardless of what Wanda thought. There was no way it could be true. I'm just so sick of his shit. I can only take so much before I snap.I get out of the shower,  wrap a towel around my body and grab a royal blue silk pj set and lacy black panties.

(Outfit Inspiration)

I've barely eaten today and I know that's unhealthy so I decide to head down to the kitchen for a snack

I've barely eaten today and I know that's unhealthy so I decide to head down to the kitchen for a snack. I'm walking through the empty halls of the silent tower, my bare feet cold against the grey modern tiles. It's 1am so I assume nobody else will be up beside I'm not in the mood for company anyway.

I get to the kitchen and decide on tea and toast. Boiling the kettle and putting the toast in the toaster. I'm lost in my own thoughts as I potter around the kitchen. But the silence is comforting, it's clearing my head and I can actually hear my own thoughts.