Chapter 17

(Y/N POV)
We made it down the halls without attracting to much attention. I stopped at Steve's door and turned to look at him before I walked in. He was glancing around the halls not noticing my stare. I admired his sharp jawline and beautiful features for a second.

He turned and noticed my staring smirking and I roll my eyes opening the door. We walk in and he roughly grabs my waist from behind. "Do not roll your eyes at me little girl" he whispers into my ear and I bite my lip trying to hold back my whimper.

You turn to him and start to unbutton your blouse revealing a black lacy bra, his eyes fail him as the drag down my body to my breasts and I smirk. He licks his bottom lip slightly and looks up at me.

"Your fucking gorgeous" he mutters and I blush avoiding eye contact. He grabs me "I mean it" he says and I nod kissing him. He stands back starting to take off his suit and I head towards the bathroom.
"Where are you going?" he asks. "Well a girls gotta prepare for when she's about to be railed into next week by a fucking super solider" I cheekily retort making his cheeks flush. Seriously the super solider thing just does it for him. I go into the bathroom and strip down until I'm only in my underwear. I see Steve still has my little bag of things neatly on the corner of the bathroom counter making me smile.
I gurgle some mouth wash and brush my hair before being happy with my appearance. I step out.

I see Steve standing in his boxers facing away from me. He's placing his suit on the back of a chair and I watch his muscles flex. He's so fucking fit. I clear my throat walking over to him. He turns and quickly grabs me kissing me roughly. I return the kiss and our tongues fight for dominance. I let him have his fun earlier now it's my turn and besides we both know he secretly loves being dominated.

I take control and shove him onto the bed straddling his lap. He groans at the action. I feel his constricted bulge pressing against my core. I trail my kisses to his weak spot on his neck and he moans. My hand slides down his muscular chest until I reach the waistband of his boxers. I drag my nail over the band teasingly. "y/n..." he mutters. "What do you want Captain?" I coo into his ear and his breath hitches.

"Please y/n....I need you..." he whispers embarrassed by his desperation. I smirk then slip my hand into his pants freeing his member. I stroke him slowly and watch how his head falls backwards in pleasure, his face contorts in pleasure and his eyes squeezing shut. The feeling of control is euphoric.

"Guess you like being controlled too huh Rogers?" I whisper into his ear biting his earlobe. He moans in response. I stop everything and stand up between his legs. His head snaps up to look at me. I slowly take off my bra dropping it to the floor and his hand slips down to stroke himself making me weak. He looked so hot. I slowly peeled off my panties and his eyes widened with pure attraction. I smile down at him.

I roughly push him onto his back and climb on top of his bare muscular body. He looks up at me and I know he's absolutely loving the fact that I've taken control. He has so much control in his job everyday I can understand him needed someone else to take the wheel sometimes and I will gladly do so.

I straddle his waist and run my hands along his chest placing slopping kisses on his abdomen. I move my kisses to his lips. He moans into my mouth as I grind my bare cunt against his cock. Placing his hands firmly on my waist steadying me as I lift myself up aligning him with my dripping core. I lower myself back down and push him up into me. We both moan.

My head drops and I place my hands on his chest for a second adjusting myself to his size. I start to grind against him slow at first making him groan. He shuts his eyes in pleasure but I grab his jaw and order "Look me in the eyes while I fuck you Steve". He is stunned by this inner dominatrix he was unaware of.

Staring into each other eyes I start to quicken my pace causing us both to moan. Our sweaty bodies rubbing off each other and our breathing heavy. He leans up and latches his mouth onto my breast making me moan loudly. My pace is now ruthless as I lean forward more having him hit my g-spot.

I can feel a familiar not forming in my stomach and his dick twitches inside of me. I know I'm about to reach my edge and so is he. I lean down to kiss him again "Cum with me" I mumble against his lips and that does it for him. A guttural groan escapes from his mouth as he finishes and I follow almost instantly after. I see stars and my whole body is on fire. I collapse onto his sweaty chest. We stay silent for a minute calming our breathing. I sprawl across him feeling exhausted. Control takes effortttt....

"That was fucking hot" Steve breaths still in awe and I chuckle against his skin. I gently kiss his chest and try to stand up but my legs buckle. Steve smiles grabbing his boxers and slipping them on before going over and scooping me up effortlessly. He brings me into the bathroom and leaves to find my discarded underwear while I pee. He returns with my underwear a shirt belonging to him. He leans against the door frame just watching me smiling.

"What?" I quiz slipping his huge t-shirt over my head. "Nothing...it's just" he stumbles over his words and blushes. I turn to face him smiling "What?" I laugh. "Guess I'm the one who got railed huh?" he smiles shyly avoiding eye contact. My heart flutters at the usually stoic man in front of me that was now smitten like a school girl. I walk over to him and place my hand on his chest, he looks down at me.

"Steve it's ok to not want control all the time, you have enough of it everyday. Don't be embarrassed about what you enjoy in bed because I enjoyed that and I'm definitely not embarrassed" I explain softly.
He looks down at me with pure awe.

"Your perfect you know that" he mumbles.

"I try" I tease back and kiss him gently. "Carry me again?" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes. He smiles
and picks me up walking out of the bathroom tossing me onto the bed. I chuckle while he slips in beside me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. He buries his head in my hair and says something that was muffled out so I didn't quite hear. My eyelids slowly start to close and before I know it I'm fast asleep in his arms feeling safe.

(STEVE POV)
I climbed into bed next to her as her cute giggles fill my ears. Her laugh was my favourite sound...besides her moans she does when she finishes. Filthy brain.

As she snuggles up into my chest and her natural scent fills my lungs I feel at peace. She makes me feel at peace. I've even started sleeping in the bed but only when she's with me so I can hold her.

When we get comfortable I nuzzle my face into her beautiful smelling hair and whisper the words.

"I love you"

1327 words
Two chapters? Go me! Hope you enjoyed m'loves. Until next time. I love you❤️🦋