Chapter 11

(Y/N POV)
Steve carried me down the hall to his room. I kicked and screamed like a toddler the whole way. He carried me like I weighed nothing. Slung over his shoulder carelessly. Super solider shit.

He opened his door and walked into his dark room, he closed it behind him with his foot and switched on a lamp. He threw me roughly onto the bed. I prop myself up with my elbows. He leans down placing two hands on the end of the mattress holding himself up to my eye line. "What are you playing at Steve?" I ask seductively. Screw being mad.

He stands back up tall looking down at me. I feel so small and weak as his eyes travel up and down my body. "Your being so disobedient recently y/n" he says while slowly climbing over me. He hands either side of my head and one of his legs between mine. I look up at him innocently but his eyes are dark and lustful. "Have I?" you tease wanting to push him. He leans down to your ear and whispers "You know you have, you do it on purpose to annoy me". He places his hand on my knee and painfully slow makes his way up. My breath hitches and he stops right before touching me. I pout and look at him with pleading eyes. "Don't look at me like that" he growls. I bat my lashes and he sighs in defeat. Moving his hand.

His callous hand slips under my dress and runs along the waistband of my lace panties. I whine needing more from him and he chuckles darkly. "So pathetic for my touch". Steve leans his face closer to mine, lips brushing while he speaks "Your mine y/n. Your kidding yourself if you say or think otherwise".
He moves my panties aside and slips two fingers into my throbbing core. I throw my head back in pleasure gripping his waist. I can feel his large bulge against my thigh as he slowly slips his fingers in and out of me. He slams his lips down onto mine roughly and his fingers move quicker. He pulls his fingers out and I whine. He rips off my dress and throws in on the floor. "Hey! I liked that!" I complain. "I'll buy you a new one" he grunts while his eyes scan my now exposed body. "Your so perfect" he barley whispers.

He kisses me passionately and I moan into his mouth causing his hips to buck against me. I unbutton his blue shirt to reveal his perfectly sculpted chest. He slid off the shirt and his muscles flexed. I literally almost drooled at the sight. Feeling bold I wrap my legs tightly around his waist and use all my strength to push him onto his back. Surprised by my actions he looks up at me raising a brow. I'm now straddling him so I grind my cunt against his clothed bulge. He groans and his eyelids flutter shut.

I started kissing his sharp, stubbly jawline trailing down his neck then his chest. Leaving my mark this time. I kiss down along his strong abs looking up at him while I do so. He's melting under my touch and I've barley started. Who knew a control freak liked being controlled sometimes? I palm him through his pants as I trace his defined V line with my tongue. He head flies back in pleasure groaning.

I unbuckle his belt and free his constricted member. I stroke him a couple of times before taking him into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his tip then lick a stripe up his cock. "Don't...tease little girl" he breathes out. I moan with him in my mouth when he calls me 'little girl' and his dick twitches in my mouth. I bop my head up and down his shaft he twitches again and I know he's going to cum. I take him all and feel him hit the back of my throat, my nose pressing against his hard stomach. I gag and tears fill my eyes. This makes a guttural groan escape his lips and he releases his load in my mouth. I swallow every bit of him not breaking eye contact.

"fuck your so hot" he mumbles while roughly grabbing me and flipping me over so I'm on my back. He kisses me roughly and I can feel his member hardening again. He rips off my panties throwing them across the room. I look into his dark eyes and it's like he's gone feral. "You've had enough control" he says against my lips. He aligns himself with my needy core. "Steve..." I beg needing him. He slams into me and I moan loudly. My hands go to grip his hair but with one hand he snatches both of mine pinning them over my head. He stays inside me not moving to torture me. "Think your so cute taking control, you like me withering under your touch don't you little girl?". I nod unable to form words. "Look at you your pathetic" he chuckles. I look up at him and give him a pleading look knowing that would make him cave and give me what I desire.

He smirks and thrusts into me roughly and I scream in pleasure. My hands pushing against his not budging grip. He continues to pound into me ruthlessly and I couldn't control the moans coming out of my mouth but neither could he and it was insanely hot. We love a vocal man. I bet the whole tower could here but I didn't care. "Steve.." I whimper as his tongue sloppily traces my jawline. "Say my name louder...let everyone in this tower know who makes you feel this fucking good" he growls against my skin driving me insane. We're both reaching our edge but he continues to slam into me. I feel his dick twitch inside of me causing his grip on my wrist to tighten more. The pain only adding to my satisfaction. I feel a myself reaching my high. "Cum with me baby" he whispers in my ear.

I reach my climax screaming his name and he follows seconds after. He rides me through my high and his thrusts slowly get sloppier and slower. We're both out of breath and sweaty. He sends me a flirtatious grin before collapsing onto me. He legs go of my wrists and just lays on me trying to control his breathing. He was nearly crushing me but I didn't care. My hands reach up to his hair and my fingers softly scratch his scalp. I can feel him smiling against my bare chest as he wraps his hands around my torso. How can he go from dominantly rearranging my guts to being cuddled like a baby in the stage of two seconds. He's one unique man for certain.

We lay there for a few minuets and I finally say "Steve this is really comfy but I gotta clean up". He just murmurs inaudible words against my chest. I giggle and roll him off me. He watches me smirking as I grab my panties and the blue shirt he was wearing. I head into his en-suite and close the door.

I turn and look in the mirror. I looked like I'd been dragged through about 10 bushes. But I felt amazing. He was amazing. I knew this wouldn't make things better straight away but it was a start. I pee, wash my make up off and tie my hair up into a messy bun. I slip on my black panties then Steve's button up. It was huge on me and went down over my thighs. I buttoned the middle buttons up and took one last look in the mirror. The hickeys and hand marks where coming through. I sighed but still smiled.

I walk out into the room and see Steve put his boxers back on before passing out on the bed. I smiled at him sprawled across the bed. He was truly the most beautiful man I've ever seen. His blonde hair messy and his stomach, chest and neck littered in hickeys. His usually tensed muscles relaxed and he looked so peaceful. I walked over to switch off the lamp but his little notebook is open beside it and catches my eye. I read the list nodding in agreement to all the things he had on it. Then the last and most recent one with a check beside it 'Queen'. I smiled remembering our conversation in the car. I put the notebook back my heart still fluttering, smiling like a fool.

I switch the light off and head over to the bed and climb in beside him. Still sleeping he feels my presence beside him and groggily pulls me closer. Pulling me underneath him once again resting his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my torso. I smiled at the man child holding onto me and intertwined my legs with his. He smelled so good and he hair always looks so soft. I reach up and start absentmindedly playing with it as I drift off to sleep. The weight of his body and his intoxicating smell filling my lungs are the last things I remember.

1546 words
Two chapters at once? Feel lucky. Wanted this chapter to be mainly smutt but a lil fluff too. Hope the smutt is ok I'm still getting used to writing it😁. Till next time m'loves. I love you all❤️🦋