Chapter 34

Y/N POV
I planned on getting black out fucking drunk with my family on my first night back but as the night went on everyone started to get comfy and tipsy.

Everyone except Steve, he wore a tight navy shirt with the sleeves rolled up revealing a rolex. Realising I wanted him to rail the fuck out of me tonight I switched to water. Which of course didn't go unnoticed by him. Raising at eyebrow as I chugged down the glass of water. I move my hair off my neck and slightly bite my lip. He clears his throat and shifts casually tugging the fabric at his crotch. The team is too drunk to notice this move but it sends heat straight to my core knowing I make him as weak as he makes me. I smirk and he glares.

Wanda giggles at something Tony said beside me. Natasha was on the floor with Rhodey, Sam, Steve and Thor sat on the long couch across from me and Pepper sat on Tony's lap. Vision was over in the kitchen discussing science shit with Bruce who showed up half of way happy as ever to see me.

I pick up my phone feeling brave and send Steve a text loving how flustered and turned on he is while sitting beside two of his mates. I smirk while typing.

Captain Rogers😉
—————————————————————————

                                           "I'm very hot and bothered
                                         over here looking at you with
                                        you like this......it's making my
                                      panties dripping wet.....Daddy"

......

____________________________________

Steve's phone beeps in his pocket and he grabs it laughing at the story Thor is telling, more than likely a war story. They are Thors favourite to tell anyway.

Opening his phone and checking the texts. After a minute his eyes go wide and he turns his phone away from the men who are now deep in conversation.

I smile knowing I'm successful. I've never used the Daddy kink thing but it's definitely doing it for him anyway. Steve gives me a death stare before clearing his throat and standing up trying to hide his boner.

I snicker and stand up as well "Nighty guys I love you all it's amazing to be back my loves!" I call out to the wasted group sprawled out across our living room. They all grunt or make some kind of noise in response except Vision who is sober as can be.

"Goodnight y/n, Good night Captain Rogers" he calls after us as Steve practically drags me out of the room
making me giggle but he is unimpressed as fuck....

We barley make it out into the hallway before he's pressing me up against a wall. Caging me in with his muscular body. Making me feel tiny and trapped.

But also turned on....

Steve slid his callous hand up my body, across my breasts and along my collar bone slowly making my breath quicken. His wrapped his large hand around my neck squeezing it slightly turning me on more.

I look up at him with the most innocent look I can give him but he scoffs seeing straight through me.
Leaning down so our lips are practically touching.

"You think your so cute with your little stunt back there huh little girl?" Steve says flatly. Our lips brushing as he spoke sending heat between my legs.
I can't even form words and I can't stop the evil smirk creeping across my face. He chuckles darkly.