Chapter 18

(STEVE POV)
I finally admitted it. Course I've known for a while but I just brushed it off. She slept soundly on top of my chest while my mind raced. Strands of her silky hair framing her face, her lips slightly parted and her breathing calm. In and Out....In and Out. Like music to my lovesick ears. I said it knowing she couldn't hear me, I don't think I'm ready to say it to her yet.

Birds chirping and the sound of New York City starting its morning at 5am caught my attention. Realising I got no sleep I sighed and her head moved with my chest making me smile. I closed my eyes and drifted off for 2 hours before her alarm went off.

Groaning she groggily rolled over and turned it off snuggling back into me her small body radiating a comforting heat. My eyes scan her face as her expression softens. Who' looks that pretty in the morning like? As if she could feel me staring at her she mumbles against my chest.

"Tony texted me saying he wants to meet up and talk" her hands glides across my chest lazily making my heart flutter slightly. "Think he'll forgive me" she finishes and I snap out of my daze.

"I think I'll beat his ass if he doesn't" I joke back trying to calm her obvious nerves.

She laughed sleepily into my shoulder.

A couple of minutes later she groans and clumsily rolls out of the bed into the bathroom to start her day. I smile tucking my hands behind my head while she brushes her teeth and hair in the bathroom, the door slightly ajar. My attention unwavering.

Catching me staring in the mirror y/n smirks and slips off the comfy clothes she was wearing leaving only her underwear. My eyes widen and I hoist myself on my elbows watching her potter around the bathroom. Her gorgeous exposed figure.

Remembering how she treated me last night I decided it was time to pay her back. Strolling into the bathroom slipping off my t-shirt and tossing it into the wash basket. Her eyes unashamedly scan over my chest, turning me on more.

She starts to wash her face and I come up behind her wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. She's a lot smaller than me so she leaned her head back into my chest smiling. I start to softly kiss her neck while my fingers trace her collar bone making her gasp. My finger trailed down over her breast then over her stomach. Her soft skin under my harsh fingertips.

My fingers played with the hem of her panties making her head lean further back into my chest and her breath quicken. The satisfaction of pleasing her was like nothing I've ever felt.

In one swift motion I slip her panties off discarding them somewhere across the bathroom then spinning her round hoisting her up onto the counter. A gasp escapes her lifts from the contact of the cold counter.
I kneel down levelling myself with her core and she grips the counter ledge in anticipation. I start kissing and leaving my mark on her thighs.

Feeling possessive I trace R-O-G-E-R-S slowly with my tongue on her thighs. She realises what I was spelling moans in response. I then move my tongue up to where she's been begging me too.

My tongue sliding in and out of her throbbing, hot cunt causing a beautifully loud moan to fill my ears like music. "S-Steve" she whispers, pleasure over taking her whole body. I continue to devour her until she says "I-I'm going to....". Hearing these words I quicken my pace making her finish shortly after.

Breathing heavily she grabs my face and pulls me up for a passionate kiss. Her hand goes to palm me but I softly grab her wrist.

"It was your turn to be treated, I had mine last night"

My words cause heat to rise to her cheeks, she shakes her head looking down smiling.

"So beautiful" I whisper still standing between her legs. y/n looked up at me with pure adoration in her eyes and I know now I meant what I said last night.
She cups my face with her tiny hands and kisses me softly. "You Steve Rogers are like no man I've ever met before". This makes red rise to my cheeks.

"Could say the same thing about you" I smirk.

She smiles and hops into the shower. I stand smiling like a school boy before walking back out into the room and lying back on the bed. I don't have to be anywhere. I doze off with the muffled sounds of y/n singing Queen in the shower making me grin.

(Y/N POV)
When I finished getting ready Steve had gone back asleep and I just smiled at his sprawled out form. I let him sleep knowing he didn't get much last night. Not sure what kept him up though. Just that he was.

I find myself walking down the stairs into Tony's impressive modern lab. Hearing tinkering going on I know he's down here but still call out

"Tony??! You wanted to talk??!!"

The tinkering noises come to a holt and I reach the bottom of the stairs spotting Tony working on a suit. I stand awkwardly waiting for him to talk.

"Yeah I did want to talk" was all he managed.

"Alright then" I reply, needing my friend back.

"I'm not mad by the way" he adds before starting making me scoff "Sure seemed like it". Couldn't help the words from leaving my mouth. Tony sighs.

"I was mad, but not for you. At what you had to go through and I expressed my feelings the...wrong way" he says flatly. It sounded like a line he had learned for a play or something. I start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!"

I wipe my eyes genuinely so amused by this scene "I just know Pepper wrote that down for you to learn off and say" I chuckle and his face falls.

Trying to not smirk he quips back
"That's hurtful"

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry" I say while still laughing. He starts laughing too. "We good?" I breath finally stopping my laughing....kinda.

"Course we are y/n/n" he assures softly.

I'm so glad I can have Tony back. He means a lot to me and we've always been friends. Since the first time we met. Course Wanda is my bestie bestie. But Tony is pretty high up there too.

I walk across the room and pull him into a tight hug which he reciprocates instantly. We just hugged for I don't know how long. But it was nice and comforting

1138 words
Sorry its a short one and it took so long. School is draining me already. Hope you enjoyed m'loves. I love you🦋❤️