Chapter 19

(THIRD PERSON POV)
Wanda and y/n sat up out on the roof of the massive Avengers tower, the 93th floor. Looking over New York City still bustling with life at 11pm.

It was breezy but refreshing as the pair of friends sat above the crowed city. Wanda listened intently as     y/n told her everything that had happened with her and Steve the last few days. Nodding at her friend on her tangent about the sometimes stupid men of the tower being....well stupid again.

y/n finally finished her rant moving on to the events of last night. Her and Steve cuddling, Steve whispering something she didn't hear then forgiving Tony for what he did this morning. Wanda listened.
While talking about how her and Steve made up a smile creeped across y/n's face and Wanda smirked.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner you bitch!" Wanda scolds pretending to be hurt.

"Well all this bad stuff happened with Tony and Fury before we..." y/n trailed off. Wanda smiles at her.

"Stopped hating each other again" y/n finished her sentence after finding the right words to use.

They pair sit in silence for a minute. Until Wanda spoke up deciding to cheer a glint y/n up.

"So is Steve as good as you'd think he'd be at.......the you know" Wanda asks hinting cheekily.

y/n smirks and blushes in response at the question knowing the fact that Steve is amazing at sex. Mind blowing and the best she's ever had. She got all flustered just thinking about it. About Steve.

Wanda just knew the answer by y/n's reaction and body language. She was tempted to read her friends mind but wouldn't invade her friends privacy like that. Wanda erupted in laughter at her friend.
Making y/n laugh too. The pair both begin to laugh and can't seem to stop. They're laughter drowning out the yells and horn honks of the crowed city below. y/n leaned her head on Wanda's shoulder trying to stop her loud laugh. The pair stay like that for a while. y/n could always depend on Wanda.

An hour later....
y/n and Wanda headed down stairs to their rooms a couple floors down. The best friends waltz through the empty living area and down the hallway with all the doors to the Avengers rooms laughing quietly.
y/n gives Wanda a big hug when they reach Wanda's door before heading off towards her room.

(Y/N POV)
I give Wanda a big hug when we get to her door when she closes her door I head towards my room. Absentmindedly making my way down the familiar corridor. While passing Steve's room the door opens quickly and a pair of strong hands grab my waist pulling me into the room. I shriek but I'm cut off my Steve's lips slamming onto mine roughly.

Steve shuts the door and pushes me into it pressing his crazily muscular body against my small frame. Our kiss heated making me moan into his mouth. He smirks against my lips and I catch my breath when his intoxicating cologne fills my lungs.

Tongues roughly battling for dominance, hands exploring each others body. My core is soaking and his huge bulge poking into my stomach. His wet kisses trail down my jaw and neck making my back arch, my hands lace in his soft blonde hair. His heavy hot breath against my neck is driving me into a frenzy. I needed him closer to me now.

I attempt to pull his body closer to mine and his lips leave my neck. He grabs my wrists pinning them over my head. He looks down at me the height difference evident. His usually light blue eyes now dark and lusty. Steve lowers his head to my level.

Squirming pathetically I try to reattach our lips but he moves his head back up out of my reach.

He smirks "It's my turn to be in control little girl, all day during my meetings and missions I couldn't get the image of you on your back underneath me, squirming and moaning my name as I kiss every inch of your beautiful body." Steve whispers in my ear making my eyes roll to the back of my head and moan. "Strip" he orders dominantly, I obey.