Chapter 12

(This is the kinda vibe of Steve's room btw)

(STEVE POV)I walk up to golden rays belting against my curtains and the city already bustling with life

(STEVE POV)
I walk up to golden rays belting against my curtains and the city already bustling with life. I shift and realise I'm lying on top of someone with my arms wrapped around a tiny waist. Memories of last night come gushing back as I see y/n sleeping soundly.

Her hands are still laced in my hair and her little legs intertwined with mine. I tilt my head up still lying on her chest too look at her. Her hair messily framing her beautiful face that now had golden rays across it, her breathing slow and nose scrunched slightly.
I smile at her wondering how I wasn't crushing her small frame. Great now she knows I'm a cuddler....

I peel myself off her and stretch standing up. It's 7am so I'll grab a coffee in the kitchen then shower. y/n was not a morning person at all so she'll most likely roll out of bed in 2 or more hours. Grabbing my grey sweats quietly afraid of making a noise and risking my life. She's terrifying in the morning. I didn't survive all the shit I have to be smothered by y/n for messing with her precious sleep schedule.

After the night the team had nobody would be up until at least 10 so I enjoyed the silence making my coffee. I ended up getting lost in thought about how y/n was going to react about sleeping together again. I mean I knew this didn't make things better straight away. I was dead serious about earning her back.

Finishing up my coffee I head back into the room and y/n is now sprawled across my bed. My eyes scan her body and realise she's wearing my shirt. I smile at the sight. Her soft breathing the only sound.

I shower absentmindedly still lost in thought about y/n and this whole situation. I wash myself step out and grab jeans and a white tank top. I'm finishing getting changed when I hear a groan coming from the room. The bathroom door is slightly ajar so I see her sit up, look around confused at her surroundings then her memories come back and greets "Morning Rogers". I step out of the bathroom tossing the towel into my wash basket "Morning sleeping beauty" I smirk at her messy but cute appearance. She frowns.

She clears her throat before looking at me saying "Steve this doesn't change anything. Last night was amazing but I'm still mad at you" she scolds. She looked so adorable but I knew wasn't the time. I knew this was coming and I was prepared to show her that I'm genuinely going to fight for her.

"I know" I mumble and she just nods. She brushes her fingers through her knotty hair and I can't help but stare at her angel like complexion. She notices my probably creepy staring and teases "Don't be weird, just staring at me". "I can't help it, your so pretty" I honestly admit. Surprised by my own forwardness I give her a cheeky smile in return her cheeks flush red but rolls her eyes playfully.

"I meant what I said y/n, I want to be the only man in your life" I tell her and I can see her face soften.
"You know Derek is going, he's moving to Seattle for a new job he was offered" she explains and I try not to leap with joy at the statement. My jealously did get the best of me, especially when it comes to her.