Chapter 32

Y/N POV
My blaring alarm making my eyes snap open. The room is lit by the golden sun creeping through the blinds and the noisy city is already wide awake.

I go to grab my phone off the dresser but I a huge weight laying on my body stops me. I move the covers to reveal a heavily sleeping Steve lying face down on my stomach, holding me like a koala bear.

I giggle at the sight making him stir and nuzzle his head into my stomach groaning. I run my fingers through his soft blonde hair as I smile down at him.
After a minute or two he groggily moves his head up to rest on my stomach looking up at me with a crooked sleepy smile. His eyes still closed.

"I have to go to work and talk to Mer about all of this today Steve" I say softly as if he was a little child.

He groans in response hugging my waist tighter.

"I'll be back later you idiot" I chuckle while wriggling out of his firm grip. He moves up to lay on the pillow on his side watching me as I grab my phone.

I smile at him and look around for my go bag. Finally seeing it discarded on a chair in the corner. I grab it and head into the bathroom. I shower, change into my blue scrubs, white runners and french braid my hair. I spray myself with my vanilla spray and walk out of the bathroom quickly knowing I'm late.

I'm putting my keys and wallet in my handbag when I notice Steve staring at me with dark eyes.

"What?" I question zipping up my bag.

"It's the scrubs....there just.." Steve struggles to say.

I wink run over and jump onto him playfully. I kiss his cheek and he holds me in place gripping my hips.

"Don't do this to me and leave" he pouts.

I kiss his nose and shift slightly feeling him hard underneath me. I gasp at him and he chuckles.

"Oh my god they actually do it for you?" I laugh.

He nods leaning up to kiss me but I dodge it giggling and climb off him. Steve groans throwing his head back on the pillow in frustration. I'm walking out the door but stop and turn before I leave catching him staring at my ass. He smirks knowing he's caught.

"Sorry I can't stay to help with that" I motion to his crotch "shame honestly cause my lacy white panties underneath these scrubs you love are dripping at the thought of it" I say teasingly with a victorious smirk.

All I hear is him protesting loudly as I walk out making me giggle at how much of a tease I am.

Later that day....
Seattle Grace Mercy West
It's been a long day of surgeries but Bailey had me in the clinic for the evening and I was kinda relieved cause trauma surgery can be exhausting sometimes.

Alex came in to tell me it's his shift in the clinic moaning and wingeing about how he's missing some big surgery up in paedes ( paediatrics = children's surgery). You'd never think a guy like Alex would be so good with kids but he's the best I've seen.

I chat with him for a while before I get paged to the ER by Doctor Hunt. I say goodbye and walk to the elevator. The doors open and I see Meredith standing inside. She smiles when she sees it's me.

I step into the elevator and suddenly feel super guilty about leaving and not telling her yet. She looks me up and down and realises there's something wrong.

"Ok what's wrong spit it out" Meredith says.

"It's Steve" I say my voice cracking as I walk over to the elevator wall and press my forehead against it.