1

In a world full of dull human activities, Amina took interest in what art had in store with her -- a colorful world. But it didn't really satisfy her whole entirety. She wanted more.

Her eyes landed on the window, overlooking the bustling streets with a bored expression.

Although she enjoyed her job as an art model, having to stand, sit, or pose in front of painters was an exhausting thing to do.

Plus, no one could satisfy her oddly high amount of sexual drive. Not that she was obsessed with it, it was just too off for an environment she's in.

"Hi Amina, I have good news for you!" Risse, her co-worker, and best friend chimed in as she happily presented a paper with little content.

"We only have one painter for today, and he's new to this workshop too so you won't have to worry about posing for too long!" Risse stated as she knowingly winked and smirked.

"And oh, you're free the whole day after this" She released a teasing snort before closing the door.

With a slight sigh of relief, she couldn't wait for her last painting session to end.

As she looked out the window again in a daze, a man opened the door rather slowly. He had a very handsome look, and he was oozing out a huge amount of sex appeal.

'He looks like he can replace my job' Amina thought as she continued to observe him while he walked over to the room with only the two of them.

Realizing this, Amina felt like she got really lucky for today.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Are you going to be my art model today?" Jeonghan flashed his smile again. The way he emphasized 'my art model' probably affected Amina in a different way.

"Yes, I'm Amina. I'm all yours for today" Amina replied playfully as she glanced over to her props before watching his reaction.

"Shall we start?" Jeonghan had the most teasing smile ever. He spun a mildly used paintbrush between his fingers before pressing the tip on his bottom lip, nipping it momentarily.